My help to co traders

but let me say that the EDIPLAN CONFIRMATION is an indicator that can [B][U]stand alone[/U][/B] to help u trade between S/R.[/QUOTE]

so, whatz the entry/exit?

I will post a pictorial entry and exit of it over the weekend so u can trade test it next week if u are interested. sorry for the complication. i will also do every thing possible to see that the signal issue is resolved.

enjoy your profit over the weekend.

i believe this should be able to load. please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

i have placed my Friday trade for an understanding of stop-loss positioning while taking trades.

I choose to usually place it 10 pips above/below my signal position for sell/buy respectively

yes this one works well.
regards
fred

HI
It is now working for me. Are you able to write the rules as well as the picture. It is not totally clear on the jpeg

many thanks and looks very interesting

thank you so much for this help full post

THE RULES.

1- Never trade against the ediplan confirmation
2- Never trade against the ediplan confirmation
3- Never trade against the ediplan confirmation
4- the ediplan confirmation is valid for a trade when there is a cross over and the forming candle that creates the crossover closes. you can trade at the open of the next candle.

I hope that helps.

thanks
it appears okay now

[QUOTE=ediplan;230348]Here we go.

1. ediplan confirmation - helps to confirm a trend entrance.

very important - never trade against the confirmation.

how exacly do u mean?

can you please explain more for entry ,especially how the trend lines should look like for long or short trade?
regards
fred

I have decided to explain further with today’s trade.

In the pix you would note that the 1Hr trend line (the red line ) was broken earlier before the signal appeared. but the guarantee is when the ediplan confirmation showed a long.

NOTE THAT THERE WAS A CLEAR SIGHT THAT THE BAR HAD STAYED ABOVE THE CROSSOVER LINE ON EDIPLAN CONFIRMATION.

I hope this helps.

HAPPY PROFITING

I have decided to add a trading tool to the collection.

It automatically help u identify support and resistance zones so that u can

• Understand why candles react to specific points on the trading platform

• know where the next reaction point will be so as to know when to take you profit.

My intention is to help newbies start up running immediately. sorry i am tagged newbie on your forum but it okay since i am new here and i really want to help.

hope to write more later.

would appreciate if u tell me how trading goes with u so i could be specific with my explanations and much more be sure i am indeed contributing.

Thanks Folks for your time.

Hi Ediplan
I think the most difficult part of your system is the trend line.signals and confirmation is easy to understand.
so please tell us where exactly the candles should be formed to go long or short trade.above cross lines, under or to the left?
that part of your system is very unclear.
thank you
Fred

hi fredgold3434,

i really have to make some things clear so u can get the basic.

there is this complain that system are not consistent with being profitable under various market conditions. The simple reason is that there is only one system that can guarantee consistent profiting irrespective of market condition.

to put it in a way that newbies will understand it. Its trading between support and resistance. so the biggest asset in your trading is to be able to identify this points. your indicators only help give you a kind of confidence that you are on the right path.

Back to your Question, understand that [U][U]when the other conditions have been met either for a buy or a sell and the candle has not broken a support for sell and a resistance for buy then it means be careful[/U][/U][/B]. you could choose to trade but then your understand the risk u are taking. because you know u are trading to take profit at the next support or resistance point.

I would like to stop here for now so u can let me know how well u get my point(s) before further explanations.

I hope i made some uncomplicated sense.

Your system does not work atleast for me.the case is that very unclear when to enter a trade and exit.
regards
Fred

Ediplan,
There is so much anbiquity about this system; e.g.

1. Be specific about the TF to trade
  2. What is the Entry/Exit points
    as per the ediplan confirmation and signal, they seem to be okay.

hi Supportfx,

Maybe i am talking under too many assumptions that some people understand some core basics. i am really very sorry for this.

If you have followed me from the beginning i said it is for trader who trade between 1hr and above i.e to daily.

this is because you have more authentic signals at these time frames.

So let me be a little more specific

1- time frame- 1hr, 4hr, daily.

2- stop-loss - at the signal dot below the candle you are taking your position. but if you remember i said in my earlier post that i prefer to place my s/l 10 pips from the dot.

3- Signal - when the confirmation indicator show a crossover (as explained in earlier post) and the signal is also in the same direction.

4- Take profit - I loaded another indicator #aaa_v2 (it shows support and resistance) 10 pips below the resistance for a buy and 10 pips above the support for a sell position.

i hope this help.

happy trading

I think you are trading on time frame(s) below 1 hr. which way, i wish u the best i your trading.

Hi

I have now loaded all your indicators ( having been away ) and will report back on my experiance.

many thanks for this