My help to co traders

Hi Ediplan.
thanks for the detailed explanation, i think i got it now, was actual trading lower TF.
will certainly get back on the progress, however, forgive my newbie questions.

you are welcome, i would be happy to help anytime. At least if only to get one or two persons running in good time with their trading. please try and set a target of 25% return on capital in your first set of months, then increase you target as your confident, patience for a perfect trade setup and capital base increase.

Gudluck.

entered long at 1.3326 this morning , previous candle closed with confirmation of ediplan. Closed 1.3376 with 50 pips profit ( just using 50 pips tp at the moment ) max draw down in trade was 18 pips.

will keep posted with future trades

thanks Ediplan

congrats, but please note that trading is 20% knowledge and 80% emotions. Expecially the emotions that come after a successful trade.

The rule is ensure you trade what u see based on your rules and not what you think based on candle movement

i hope this tip helps.

Happy trading folk.

its important to work with a plan and not to break it.

took 35pips profit on Eur/Usd-sell order,

Hi Ediplan

I have been using this setup for a few days days now and have a question. about the correct entry point.

Looking at the EURUSD at around 6pm UK time today (see attached chart), after the changeover, the following candle opened just above the hour support. Should one wait until this support has been broken and then say use a shorter period such as 15 min to get the safest entry.

I should have added the 1 hr support was at 1.32981. It had gone from the chart by the time I had copied it.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

you should enter at the open of the second to the last candle.

reasons a that

-you have a stop loss position established
-ediplan confirmation is showing the second bar in that direction(sell direction)
-the candle before just broke your support trend line

your take profit should be at the next support line minus spread.

happy profiting.

i have decided to add this core indicator.

it is really effective and complimentary to the other indicators that we have.

it is also not noisy. it eliminates noise in that [B]U JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE WHITE TO APPEAR AT THE CENTER OF THE TWO GREEN.[/B]
immediately it appears no matter how little is sight u can trade because it will not retrace.

i also placed pix to show it better.

also attached is my ediplan colored confirmation if u like it.

Hi,

I’ve loaded the indicators but it dosnt show all of the only the dots as shown in the attachment.what am I doing wrong?

Just wanted to know how many trade signals you get per day/week with this system and how many succesful trades to losing trades?

i hv downloaded all the indicators, will let u nw once start trading, thanks

azadali, i trade on two currency pairs - eur/usd and gbp/usd. Both on the one hour time frame. i get an average of 6-8 signals per week and as a matter of discipline to control greed, i take basically 30 pips on each trade and average 100pips per week which i am very contempt with…

i hope this helps

Pls ensure you read through the tread before you start trading for a better understanding of the system and to develope the best way in which it suits u.

happy piping.

This looks interesting, cant wait to tool around with it.

Just a few questions

1. Do you only trade 2 pairs for a reason?
    .2 Can you be more clear on exit points? Maybe I missed it, but I didnt see you clarify when exactly I should eject…

Thanks

1. Do you only trade 2 pairs for a reason?

Yes, basically because virtually all experienced and professional traders use both pairs and the implication of this is that u will experience less of emotional movements which stretches trends beyond pre established supports and resistances as u would have on other popular pair.And this is not too good for tight stop-loss because of whipping. pairs that i see as also ok are aud/us and nzd/us.

.2 Can you be more clear on exit points? Maybe I missed it, but I didnt see you clarify when exactly I should eject…

i wrote earlier that i go for 30pips per trade even if it is a hundred pips trend move. this helps focus and management efficiency since i manage funds of others with a guarantee for their capital and percent of profit monthly . but sometimes as experience will show if the next support or resistance level is visible to u on the chart.
(i have put an automated indicator on this in the tread) the u can place your take profit limit 10pips before it. (if u decide to use the indicator please change the LB setting on the input to 10).

i hope this helps.

Ok, I have a few questions from a screenshot earlier in this thread…I’d appreciate if you can address them

yes,you will enter after the candle closes.

the dotted one is to help u know where to place your stop - loss.

if u want a more tighter stop - loss that works change the setting for the dotted as length - 12 and deviation - 0

hope this suffice.

also try and download the ediplan smothers it well help you sight the entry point better.