My help to co traders

Ok, which indicator gives me the dotted line? I dont have that one…also I have smothers running…how to the 2 green and 1 while line work?

I’m not a super noob, but some of these things do need explaining :smiley:

The dotted line is the “signal” indicator, or maybe “signal2”.

Testing so far with the original indicators is solid. 3 wins in 3 trades yesterday, one pending right now.

I’m only asking so many questions cuz this seems legit and I want to understand 100% how it works :stuck_out_tongue:

My main technique is ichimoku, if you know of that one then you can imagine all the questions I asked about that, but I got 200 pips yesterday using it on USD/JPY (buy)

Well I just got to work and cant try the things you pointed out for the next few hours.

Ediplan, you would be the man if you consolidated all your indicators into your original post (post #1 of this thread) with a description of each

so circle #1? the yellow and red lines? In another screenshot you posted, it looked like you entered after the two red lines crossed.

i think that practicing with it will help your understanding better and reduce questioning. that trade was also very ok.

i have given them mani of mu won systems that works evry well but nobody has thus far trined top tarde it.Thwe are onuyl intrested in commecail systems.There

Pls where are the indicators…I can’t find them

Pls can I get the edi plan, trend and confirmation indicators. Thank you