Hellllloooo Guys…
Just straight to the points…

Trading system : Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
TF : 4H or above
Leverage : 1 : 500
Broker : Icmarkets Aussie

Here what happened during Gold spike and my broker return my money $400,
Good job Icm… :+1:

I upload in my YouTube Chanel…Martenzic Trading…

Just click my YouTube link, because I gave a better explanantion through a Vlog…

2nd weeks of April, 4 positions and I have close all of it…550 pips on profit…not so bad isn"t…?

Please visit my YouTube Chanel Martenzic Trading I gave my progress on my Chanel, and dont forget to subscribe and like…its freeeeee… :rofl:

Due to the difficult situation, lose my job and lockdown, so I decided to WD all my profit and just left 4k, my original capital…

And its been a month I havent made any single trade…just try not to lose my money…
the pressure is really high…not thinking about trading anymore, but just try to survive until everything back to normal

2 Likes

Halloo, fellow kittymoku enthusiast!
Yiss. Survive to fight another day. Good luck, hooman! :cat:

1 Like

this is the best time to trade, some great trends and big moves. just go small

1 Like

Pounds…pounds and poundsssss…How low can you go???

GBPUSD

GBPJPY

bro, what’s your entry and exit? do you rely on this indicator only or do you have other filters?

Hi Guys…I am back again…please take a look on my YouTube Chanel, Martenzic Trading

I have a better explanation on my YouTube Chanel…

1 Like

Just like what I have informed before, I had to WD some of money form my trading account due to pandemic, and I have to stay at home with no job…
That is why I just have around 2K which is left behind…let see if I can survive or not… :blush:

1 Like