My Ichimoku Way

Ichimoku is a very good strategy. Many traders are making a consistent profit by following this strategy. I also use this strategy.

Your videos are just trade recaps of trades you’re already in. Where do you explain your entry criteria? I don’t want people to waste their time watching videos of you showing open positions. There are a lot of YouTube videos like that already.

Well…its not that easy like that…if you know how difficult to make a YouTube vlog…
Btw…I don’t care if people watch my vlog or not…I do it for my own trading journal…

1 Like

Keep using it if it is getting you good results.

This is the beauty of forex markets and forex traders. A small fraction of change can bring a good profit in one go. Moreover the successful traders are open to teach others about how they did it. Every one must know that forex is a business and one has to learn to do it. Pips value in decimals may look smaller. But a slight movement of pip upwards can bring you great fortune. At the same time, the slight movement of the pip downwards can cost you a lot of money as well.

Ichimoku is one of the top 5 trading indicators considered by the brokers before trading in the forex market. It is indeed one of the most recommended one and obviously the result speaks of it.

Take profit time… :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Not only profit, I have also so many many many losses… :sweat_smile:

Only 3 positions left, and still in the green zone.

Open a new position, GBPDKK Sell…

2 positions I closed manually and LOSSSSSSS…

Trading Result of March, not so bad…