My Part Time Trading $7000 Account for Nearly 1 Year Journal

Hi, @campione, I do not trade for other people, because it is too much responsibility, instead I’m trying to teach people how to trade, or just show how it could be done, giving some tips, what is working, what does not etc… And yes, I want more people to know about my trading experience because I feel sorry for those who believe scammers and loose money…

Hi @Jerome32, thank you. Yes, I have been back for a while again :slight_smile:

It is true, if you are looking for serious investors your trading should be consistent with a very low risk! And usually you would have to have a target, as people who are willing to invest would want to know the interest they going to get and many would be happy with 10% as long as low risk involved.

I can not guarantee consistency, I do really trade just part time and always have something happening with my family or myself, and I have to take a break from time to time, that is why I do not feel comfortable to trade someone’s funds and promise something I might not be able to achieve, no way :slight_smile:

Yes, I trade and partnering with some brokers, just as an affiliate, I have brokers contacting me every day with many different offers and not just brokers, other companies or individuals.
And just as I was explaining earlier I am not comfortable with some offers or just physically not able to except.
I still feel more comfortable just to show people how trading could be done, give some tips and ideas, where to look at and why to take this or the other trade etc… :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Result from last week trading about 300+ pips on this account and 500+ pips on my other account.

Some examples of good entry points for Gold last week, that is what I look for - a good channel especially around support/resistant or trend levels, then I just place pending orders with a distance from the channel levels and then I just wait for a breakout.

Great thread!! Thanks! No questions yet—I’ll have to study it all first.

1 Like

The fact that even someone with your experience cannot promise consistent results, makes me feel better.

And also this lets me know that I don’t have to be glued to the screen every day. It’s ok to take a break from trading sometimes.

Sometimes, I feel like if my money isn’t earning more money, then I’m missing out on opportunities.
But I can see how that type of attitude can ruin you if you don’t take a break once in a while.

@dushimes, take your time :slight_smile:

If I did not take a trade I just think - OK, there will be another day at least I did not loose today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Another week with great trades and results, this account: 400+ pips and another one 700+pips!

I took many trades this week, here are just some pairs where I took the trades:

Looking forward to next week!

Happy trading everyone!

1 Like

Great one janna, still trying to figure out how you identify consolidations though

@hairyfx
Hi, it is easy, after big moves there is always either consolidation or correction, you can see it in my screenshots. Another way is to look for a channel between sessions like before EU/London sessions openings and before US.

4 Likes

Does the channel have a specific size? For example if the price ranges 20-30 pips its considered as a channel? If so, i should put a line above and below that range and trade from there right? Your entry is at 1hour chart and below correct?

@hairyfx, now there is no specific size, because the market is very volatile it could be between 20-50, depends on a pair and situation. My entries also vary, yes and could be at charts between 15m - 1h.
Bigger timeframes I use to analyse where the move can go, how far and where it could possibly reverse.

2 Likes

Thanks janna, wow, must be a lot of work doing that kind of analysis on multiple currency pairs. Do you set your trail stop on a specific limit? What i mean is, you’d always put a minimum 20 pips trailing stop on all your trades. Also, i can’t seem to close half of my profits. Did you put 2 orders upon entry and close one of them halfway through? Is that correct?

@hairyfx, Hi, my trailing is between 10-30pips, also depends on a pair and situation. I place lots from 0.02 and above, so they just can be split and closed half (or more or less), no need to place 2 identical orders.

Thanks janna, that makes it clear to me now. A bit difficult to trade though for me because when london session its alreadyin the evening here and when its ny session its already night time. So im trying work aroud those limitations. Any tips?

@hairyfx Hi, I use an EA to place my orders, so I look for the entry points, place the levels and then EA trades for me while I’m in bed :slight_smile:

Oh really, thats great! If you would be so kind to give me the ea then please janna?

@hairyfx, it is not mine, please write to me inbox or just google me :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I was very busy with trading and did not post last 2 weeks profits, here you are:

And some trades examples:

Happy trading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Last 2 weeks I did not have too many trades so made only about 500+pips on this account.

And some of my trades examples, using the same break out strategy, no indictors or anything else:

Happy trading!

1 Like

Great work janna, im still getting there to trade like you

1 Like