My Part Time Trading $7000 Account for Nearly 1 Year Journal

Hello everyone! And my trading results with this account for June 2020:

And of course, myfxbook:

In July I possibly will be busy with some other things, so not planning to trade much if any, but hopefully will be back in August (also, not my favorite month for trading :slight_smile: ) or September!

See you soon everyone!

Happy trading!

Really great seeing your progress. Full time traveller, part time forex trader sounds excellent to me! I’ll check out your YT channel.

Well done, smashing it. Big DD though.

Wow! This shows you must have done a lot of market analysis before putting up your trades. I will definitely look up to your youtube videos. Thank you

61%…I’ll say!

Hello everyone! Finally I’m back from my holiday and back to trading again, though I am trying a new strategy on this account, but did not progress too much, so possibly will be trading again with my old system.

Here is another account performance this week with my usual strategy (it is just a part of the statement)

and some screenshots with the pending orders I had:

Look at GBPUSD - so, part of the strategy is to recover the losses and make a profit with increased lot size by using the same channel (consolidation), so I had 2 bad trades stopped out, but the third covered all the losses and made profit. This strategy is still one of the best, though needs to be careful with the growing lot size!

Overall I took about 50 trades and had 4-5 bad trades which were all recovered.

Happy trading everyone!

1 Like

great to hear from you again janna!

Super excited to be here. I have around $2,000 in my account that I want to invest. I want a trading plan that can help me make profits out of it. Can you please help?

Wow, that looks good. Keep sharing the good work.