My Price Action Trading Journal

Trying to figure how to best log these trades without overwhelming. Meanwhile…continuing to milk the UC, EU and AU.

Last set of trades for today.

Last set of trades closed +116pips.

So, today makes exactly one week since I started journaling my trades and below is a summary of my trading activities:

Net Profit/Loss(in pips): 702
No. of trades: 93 :fearful: …note i stack my trades.
No. of losses: 36 :scream: I am very surprised
No. of wins: 57 :blush: Feeling Proud!
Biggest Loss (in pips): -36
Biggest Win (in pips): 106
Win Rate: 61.3%

Aiming to be consistent…MAKE PIPS, KEEP PIPS, REPEAT! :raised_hands:

Good morning Journal…just realized I made an error on the 1st week report. It should be wins 57, losses 36,

Hello Journal,

I just shorted the EU and the EJ. Post charts later as I have to run out.

EURJPY short was stopped out but here’s my chart

EU trade

Long AUDUSD resistance now turned support.

Closed this trade -35pips. Daily chart has setup bullish

Long EU Daily support

Long GU support on 12H.

Good Morning Journal. I am so happy to have exited these last trades without loss. I re-evaluated the trades and did not like the bullish setup on the UC.

Long EJ 4h support at 127.837

GBPJPY looking like a buy trade setting up. 4h rejecting bullish low at 145.14. 1h finding support 145.27

Trade Update

Trade Update

Happy to take my profit here. +273pips

I’m watching the GJ 4H as it seems to be setting up a BIGGER UP move.

Also, the AU 1h, 4h & 12 all setup bullish. Waiting for pullback to support & TEST it, on 1h, to go Long. Also would like to see 4h reject the BULLISH BAR LOW it just spiked through.

Well I didn’t realize I would not be able to edit post#1 so soon.

Nevertheless, I have created a TRADE EXPLORER with Myfxbook.

And just a little summary so far, when I just started this thread, I had $27 in an account which I had blown, and then reloaded with $50. I realized after losing half of that money. I needed to stop and do something different.
This book helped me a whole lot…NOT in terms of strategy but in terms of goals, approach, mindset. “THE CONSISTENT TRADER by SAM EDER”.

I also realized that I was trying to pack too much information into creating THE PERFECT system/strategy.
It caused me to freeze at times or just make uncertain decisions due to conflicting signals.

I also realized that my emotions went out of whack when I traded live. So I thought, if my strategy is good, and I am confident about it, and I develop discipline with the one strategy, I should go somewhere with this little money. I told myself that I had a great business idea but only had $27 to invest. From there on, I kept seeing the small account as my BUSINESS MONEY.

Well I took it to $94.84 in the first week. Transferred to a new account to truly measure my performance. Now the account is at $101.27. Yes its peanuts, but I am learning focus, discipline & emotional management, while being faithful over this small account.

This journal has really helped me. I had to kick out some stuff I didn’t need so my trade decisions could be more fluent.
Hope it helps someone as it has and is helping me.