My Price Action Trading Journal

TRADE HISTORY PART 1

TRADE HISTORY PART 2

This is it for me today. Learning that:

1. You can lose most of the times and STILL WIN!
  2. It’s not about the quantity but the QUALITY! …Find good trades and MILK THEM!

See you tomorrow!

GM Journal, I really feel like going light today. Short EJ 1h/4h resistance.

Short UJ 4H resistance.

Closed these for small pips profit. I do not trust these double support level on EJ after that strong buy.

+24pips

I always advise new traders to build the habit of making trading journal for themselves. It helps you to look upon what you know about the trading world and what you lack. So, it is a great thing to know about the strengths and weaknesses, am I right?

Indeed it is Edmund85…as such I make note as I go along. I’m not a new trader though, but focusing on becoming a good trader = profitable.

Its also important to note, that keeping a journal of your trades has nothing to do with trading experience…rather it quite aids it.

If you even look at the main points in your message:

1. Look at what you know
  2. See what you Lack
  3. Identify Strengths and Weaknesses

It seems to me that anyone aspiring to trade like a professional would want to keep a journal.

PS: I learnt from 2 professional traders, the importance of keeping a journal.

Short EJ 1h Resistance.

Short AU H4 Resistance

Short GJ 1h Resistance.

Short UJ 4H at Resistance

Again out with small profit +42pips …all pairs failed to close below critical support.

EU heading into strong support and AU holding up strong support. Not Enough Dollar Buyers.

Watching EU 4H

Hello Journal,

I am mad with myself for some crap i did today :frowning2:

I had 4 great trades running and exited them waaaayyy too early on a mere theory which I did not wait to be proven. Well not really mere, but I did not wait.

As I result I lost…97pips entering a trade way to early.

And am down on another trade, though a good setup. Needed to be proven first for best entry.

Bottom line, my execution was crappy NOT FLAWLESS!

Short UC, which is what I should have waited for, at 12h Resistance level.

Long EU at 4h support zone.

Watching this AU h12 support and will wait for confirmation on 1h or lower tf

Trade update