My Price Action Trading Journal

Short GJ 4h Resistance Zone

Short GA 4h Resistance Zones

Watching EU at 4h resistance zone

Profit taken at first turn around points for +282pips. Excepting EU…not so confident its ready or dropping.

I’m closing off the week here. NFP tomorrow.

Summary of Week#3:

Net Profit/Loss(in pips): +489
No. of trades: 31 : Improving :nerd:
No. of losses: 13
No. of wins: 18
Biggest Loss (in pips): -20
Biggest Win (in pips): 63
Win Rate: 58% Not bad
Balance at start of Journal: $27

MYFXBOOK PERFORMANCE

I was hoping for another good trade before closing off.

Short ECHF 1h & 4h resistance

Short EJ 4H resistance

Good Morning Journal,

So after I realized these last two trades weren’t going too far I planned to close out on the smallest dip. To my heart’s pleasure I glanced the charts and saw some huge upper wick bear candles and thought lovely time to close. When I drew closer I was in negative on all trades when I should have been +50pips minimum, lo and behold my brokers spread opened up to 30pips on the EC and 17 pips on the EJ and remained that way for an entire hour. I have never ever once seen this and I have been with them for about 8 years. So sad. Anyway, I accepted a small loss of -56pips. And that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
Have a great weekend and see you next week. :v:

Good Morning Journal,

I have a very busy week this week and am off forums as well. I am still trading but won’t have the time to post my charts as usual. Meanwhile my MYFXBOOK PERFORMANCE will maintain records.

Take care, friend. I enjoyed watching your posts.

1 Like

Price action is a great source of indication for predicting the prices more accurately. I know a lot of banks and huge investors who only rely on the price action and candlestick patterns. You need to stay simple as much as possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Journal,

I had a tremendous month of activity. Really should have paused my trading. Nevertheless, I am back and ready to go again.

I am going to create another thread that is more interactive, and continue to post my results through Myfxbook. I had to withdraw my balance and transfer to another broker due to the new leverage requirements for next month,

So I am at PRICE ACTION TRADING with CANDLESTICKS

You’re leaving us then ? - BYE ! :slight_smile:

If you mean leaving babypips…not at all.