My Price Action Trading Journal

Entered Long on m30 confirmation

Update on UC short trade

Update on EU Long Trade

Update on AU Long Trade

Good Morning Journal,

Held my last trades overnight and still gaining which is good :money_mouth:, but very unhappy with the risk exposure from a poorly timed EU trade :slight_frown:. I will make note of my mistakes on this trade for future. :nerd:

Happy to take Profit here on this UC trade. It did a lot down overnight and expecting some pullback in the US session before continuation.

+316pips :v::money_mouth::money_mouth::money_mouth::slight_smile:

My entry and exit on H1…UC SHORT

Closed EU & AU trades for + 151pips.

AU very weak and waiting for H4 to prove a stronger setup and EU struggling at 1.600 resistance on Daily and 1h.

I’m going to wrap up this week’s trading right here…no need to trade every day.

Summary of Week#2:

Net Profit/Loss(in pips): 719
No. of trades: 55 :Much better than Week#1 :relaxed: …note i stack my trades.
No. of losses: 15 :grin:: I like it
No. of wins: 40 :nerd: Keeping a level head
Biggest Loss (in pips): -36.4
Biggest Win (in pips): 85.6
Win Rate: 72.7% Much improved :open_hands:
Balance at start of Journal: $27
Current Balance: $134.77

I’m very encouraged to keep journaling and learning from my mistakes.

Aiming to be consistent…MAKE PIPS, KEEP PIPS, REPEAT! :raised_hands:

Do you have any plans to overcome overtrading?

Hi James,

I believe I started that journey this week. Taking an average of 3-5 trades per day, which I would like to reduce to 3 by:

1. Not trading every day.
  2. Trading mainly within the US Session.
  3. And trading less pairs.

Also remember that I stack my trades. So 55 trades is more like 11 trades for the week.

1 Like

Good Morning Journal,

I am sorry to be out for so long but I have had internet woes since last week which got very bad over the weekend and absolutely flat yesterday. I’m half hopping at the moment waiting for technicians to arrive today.

Two Updates:

1. Friday June 29th 2018, was my most shameful day of trading. I went into the market, like a trading junky, and lost a whopping 225 pips :frowning: on a day I do NOT like to trade.
  2. I did some analysis on EU over the weekend and was able to place some buys/limit orders on the EU daily support at 1.1600, from my phone, and closed these trades this morning for +167pips

Update on Recovery

So I have made my first withdrawal of $62.98, recovering my second investment, of $50, on this account and part of my first investment of $200.

Current account Balance is $64.88. $122.14 to go for full recovery.

Back to trading. Eye on NU 4H SUPPORT.

Short EU 4h resistance

Long UC 4h Support

Short EJ 4h Resistance

Good Morning Journal,

I closed my trades out for -60pips. I totally forgot about the holiday.
See you later or tomorrow.

Good Morning Journal,

I took a short long on the EJ yesterday to recover my loss on my last set of trades. Not into the holiday low volume trading. Closed with +108.2pips.

Short EJ 4h Resistance