My Price Action Trading Strategy

all pairs against the Yen, damnnn

Yea, got stopped out of my AUDJPY, then shot straight down and already hit what would have been my TP2.

EURJPY 4hr. Holy shmokes

Ended being a positive week. I’m done trading or taking any new positions for the week.

I’ll get the weekly round up done tomorrow evening, we have a camp out to go to this evening through tomorrow. So won’t be back in front of my machine till then.

nice man, enjoy it. have some Patron for me :rofl:

Got home early to get the roundup done.

AUDJPY

AUDUSD

CADCHF

EURAUD

EURCAD

EURNOK

EURNZD

EURRUB

GBPJPY

NZDJPY

USDSEK

Here are the journal logs.

Majors/Minors

Exotics

Indices

And some graphs…

3 Likes

Good evening sir, hope you are good,happy weekend also, in response to how you can maximize your profits more, have you tried trailing your stop loss on the 15 minute timeframe?(using higher lows(uptrend) and lower highs(downtrend) Instead of dividing your tp, since we’ve seen that a good amount of trades get to TP2 and then retrace to tp1/be, a 4 hour candle bar consists of 16 candles from the 15 minute timeframe,(enough to create new higher highs and higher lows in an uptrend, and the opposite in a downtrend, instead of letting it retrace back to tp1(the 15minute timeframe is also a very psychological timeframe, and by looking at the structure you would see a proper lower high and higher lows to move your stoploss to. you should be able to use your previous trades to do a quick back test on tradingview, all the best!!

I have no interest in going down a timeframe or trailing a stop and having to look every 15mins.

And really only 25% of my wins reach even TP2,( as seen on my posted results) so I’m doing more work just to maybe make only a few more dollars if not stop myself earlier due to moving my SL every 15mins.

But thanks for looking and coming up with an idea on how to approach.

Thanks for taking the time to put that together. It’s answered some questions I’ve had lingering in the back of my mind.

You welcome sir, but I didn’t mean checking every 15 minutes, I meant after the close of every 4 hour candle, cheers!!

whats everyone have eyes on for this week? ill post some pics later

Here are my setups for the week I’ll be looking at. Big post, but my trading is pretty simple, wait for price to get to a certain spot and then enter. I usually try and wait for it to break a previous high or low, I will also enter if I get a good reversal setup(meaning I’m looking for a EG, pin, or 2 Bar Reversal).

Feel free to ask any questions.

AUDCHF

AUDUSD

CADCHF

CADJPY

CHFJPY

EURCAD

EURCHF

EURGBP

EURNZD

EURUSD

GBPAUD

GBPCAD

GBPCHF

GBPJPY

GBPNZD

GBPUSD

NZDJPY

NZDUSD

USDCAD

USDCHF

USDJPY

5 Likes

Some orders I have ready for this morning, none have been activated as of now.

AUDNZD

EURCHF

EURPLN
Waiting for price to retrace to fill my limit order here.

USDPLN

USDRUB
Same here as well, but I’m sure it’s going to run on away from me.

Bearish Div 4hr USDSEK

Some trades I have opened this evening.

NZDUSD

USDSEK

One I opened earlier today.

USDJPY

Certainly was a busy Monday.

USDSEK been beastin

USDCAD might test 1.275 or 1.28

Gold is falling like thunder from the sky, and it’s still going to fall more…

Some support at 1800

Yeah waiting for price to break through