My Price Action Trading Strategy

Some orders I have ready for this morning, none have been activated as of now.

AUDNZD

EURCHF

EURPLN
Waiting for price to retrace to fill my limit order here.

USDPLN

USDRUB
Same here as well, but I’m sure it’s going to run on away from me.

Bearish Div 4hr USDSEK

Some trades I have opened this evening.

NZDUSD

USDSEK

One I opened earlier today.

USDJPY

Certainly was a busy Monday.

USDSEK been beastin

USDCAD might test 1.275 or 1.28

Gold is falling like thunder from the sky, and it’s still going to fall more…

Some support at 1800

Yeah waiting for price to break through

Yes, seems like 1800 might be a decent support. So you got a choice to make buy or sell around this level, what you going to do?

I see 1800 as a minor/weak support so I’m going to wait for Engulfing candle to sell. But still watching out for dearest as well so I don’t get spiked out of the trade

I missed out on this huge sell move today, was quite a busy day

Has moving averages on Daily under 1795 too

I think there’s going to be a little consolidation before price drops down. Cause that engulfing candle sure is a strong rebel

Here was the zones I had marked for Gold this weekend.

GOLD

Yeah little bear flag for a bit

Yeah, still going to hit that last support just a little consolidation to kick people at of the market

Probably. Banks love screwing peeps

Banks compete against other banks actually, and their trading desk. The same bank will even have positions that are against one another based on the trader working for the bank. But most now a days is algo trading for the big boys but there is still manual trading as well.

We as retail traders don’t actually even trade in the market. Our brokers handle our accounts we just speculate where we think the price is going. The broker either has someone on the other side of our trade or they take the other side and since most traders lose it’s usually a win for them over a series of trades.

Also why you want a regulated broker that also has a good reputation.

Good info bud. Yeah TD for USDCAD. If I trade pairs that end in USD sometimes I just buy/sell a Futures contract. No spreads and tick value is pretty badass

Gold definitely went as planned