My Price Action Trading Strategy

1 hour til the 4hr candle closes, let’s see if we close above 1.27

Oh snap. Here we go.

I’ll be out of pocket, got a late flight to Indy tonight. Boarding the plane now.

nice!! my man traveling! have a good time

1 Like

Hey guys, won’t be back from Indy till Sunday night. I’ll get the weekly journal and charts posted probably Monday evening.

no problem brother, enjoy yourself over there

Finally made it back home. Here is the weekly roundup, journal, and graphs.

AUDCHF

AUDNZD

EURCAD

EURNOK Touched TP1 before retracing back to BE.

GBPNZD

USDSEK

Journal
Majors/ Minors

Exotics

Graphs

3 Likes

Been a slow week for me so far. Been hard to get in front of the charts due to work but got a couple opened this morning.

Both are simple entries, took them based off a EG candle bouncing off a zone I have marked.

CADCHF

EURCAD

EURCAD is a beast when it gets moving. awesome range. EURJPY bounced off of 128

GBP strong today

Indeed, you got any trades open ?

scalped NAS-100 3 times this morning. slightly green. 2 small losses and then a W made me green overall but nothing too write home about lol… still watching USDCAD and the usual USD pairs

1 Like

check Silver out too, so weak. MattMoney might be shorting it

Alg626,

when you are reviewing your charts each day, and there are many valid trades, do you limit yourself to a max number of trades per session?
If so, how do you deselect a trade in favour of a better selection?

I take them all, no max number or whatever.

My reason is that you don’t know which trades are your winners and losers. So in order to keep with your strategy you have to take each valid signal.

Or else it skews your numbers since no one knows what’s really going to happen when you open a trade. If you try to pick the best ones per say then you’re running the risk of picking the losers and not the winners since you’re trying to pick less.

My systems sometimes has a good bit open. I try not to have no more then 5-6 unprotected trades open at one time. But will if a signal comes through. I know with the lots I trade and account size I can open that many and still be ok if all of them fail.

Trading is nothing more than a numbers game and probabilities over a spand of trades. You have to play them all in order to keep the system of probabilities working. Missing some can cause your system to be off cause you don’t know your winners and losers.

Now this is all contigent on you knowing your system works.

1 Like

I have been having a winning streak since this week started

1 Like

1 Like

I just couldn’t upload all

Nice job my man, it’s nice to get some wins in a row. But just remember part of the game, don’t get overly excited and become too confident. Stay with-in your system.

It’s hard to but always try to be indifferent to your wins and loses, keeps your mental edge level and in tune. Over confidence or fear are account killers.

2 Likes

Okay sir
Thanks

def check out Trader Tom. learning a lot from him