My Price Action Trading Strategy

Happy Holidays everyone!

3 Likes

I have also thought about starting with MFF. May look into more, would like to diversify where I do my trading just incase one goes under or whatever.

2 Likes

That it did for the short term at least. Took a lost on that one.

Merry Christmas to you guys and have a good New Years.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay in post, just been a busy end of week and all. I will not be trading next week just due to all the bank holiday’s and such will pick up start of the year.

I will be posting the weekly round-up, I haven’t been as active trading just due to work and getting some other things going that have taken my time or I’m just tired when I sit down. I don’t trade if I feel tired. I’ll also post my quarter stats for trades.

Just three trades I took this past week.
AUDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCAD

Journal
Majors/Minors

Graphs

Monthly Total
Monthly Total - Dec

The graphs and balance will start over at 0 for the new year.

This thread grew way more then I ever thought it would. So thanks to everyone that contributed and for the ones that just lurked and to the guys who sent nice messages about the thread. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and God Bless. Look forward to the New Year and growing from there.

4 Likes

Here my quarterly analysis of my trading.

These only include my Forex trades along with Oil, Gold, and Silver. No indices or stocks in these stats.

Duration: 9/26/21-12/26/21
Total Trades: 153
Wins: 107
Loses 48
Win %: 69% (Which I don’t base a strategy off how much it wins just if it is profitable or not)

These next three should add up to 100%, these are from the wins not total trades.

• How Many Trades Reach Full TP: 16 which is only 15% of the wins.
    Reminder that my Full TP is set at the other zone.
  • How Many Trades Reach TP2 then Retrace Back to TP1: 15 which is only 14% of the wins.
  • How Many Trades Reach TP1 then Retrace back to BE: 76 which is 71% of the wins.

PnL since 9/26/21
$28,500.23

Per Month PnL.
Sep. : $6,369.92
Oct. : $12,292.86
Nov. : $6,181.59
Dec. : $3,655.86

5 Likes

Omg… that’s intense

All I need as holiday gift is for just myforexfund evaluation registration :relieved:

1 Like

MFF does look pretty good. Great to have another option for sure. Would be interested to see if there’s any difference in spreads too. FMS is another option too, thats who MambaFX is with

1 Like

what’s up Pinbar?

I think im going to sign up with FTMO toward the end of the week before that discount is over. and start trading the new year. im expecting this week to be really light on volume, a lot of ppl on vacation etc

Yea I don’t think there will be a lot of volume for sure. And the nice thing is that the challenge won’t start til you open your first trade. So you can sign up anytime this week, but if you don’t start trading til next week, then that’s when the clock starts.

did you do bankwire ALG? i just tried with the Upay actually, of course my bank rejected it lol. thinking of just going to my bank at the end of day and wiring it over there

Still moving. Coming up to some Resistance tho:

Used my credit card but did have to call them.

Keep an eye on Silver

And WTI

@CRS220
I would put the fund company on priority 2. You need to make sure your strategy is profitable and maintain it during the review period should be priority number 1

yeah i am just going to go to the bank later and see if i can get it re-sent. if not, ill just bring the info w me and do a bank transfer

my strategy is simply trading off of Support and Resistance levels. im a zone trader, i don’t look for homeruns. ive gotten much better holding onto my winners and letting them run. i keep losses very small but the negative on that is getting stopped out. i def need to work on sitting through draw-downs tho

Great breakout on Crude

1 Like