My Price Action Trading Strategy

GM Fam. A lot of USD and CAD news at 8:30 today… looking to trade Oil today too \m/

1 Like

You see anything you liked ?

man, i just got back in. had to step out so havent traded all day. not sure if ill even make a trade today… i saw EURUSD gave back all its gains from yesterday. damnnn

Got ya, I never entered anything today either.

Ok since my book is flat at the moment here is the weekly round up and journal log. Was a tough week but not as bad as it started out to be.

AUDJPY

AUDNZD

CADCHF

CHFJPY

EURAUD

EURCHF

EURJPY

EURPLN

EURRUB

EURUSD

GBPCHF

NZDCAD

USDMXN

USDRUB

Weekly Journal

Majors/Minors

Exotics

Indices

1 Like

Monthly Totals for October

3 Likes

wish i had that monthly return. im trying to get to your level son (lol). 3K/week aint too shabby

Really interested in EURUSD this week. Nasty bearish engulfing candle on the Daily. 50MA on Daily was right above too. We are near a support level right now. Wanna see if this holds and it pushes up or if we fall lower

Here is my thoughts on EURUSD, not that they mean much. lol
If it can close above 1.1570 I may enter a buy.

EURUSD

1 Like

bro, i always love your opinions. i just regret not shorting at 1.17 area. usually when i decide not to enter a trade i’m right, so that will piss me off lol. you know how trading is lol

1 Like

Going to do something a little different on my entries this week.

I’m still doing all my analysis off the 4HR chart and my anticipated entries as well. I will set my alert on a 1HR chart, it seems sometimes by time a 4HR candle closes it has closed way past my entry and now it’s a late entry with not as much upside due to me being late.

I will set my alerts on a 1HR chart that way if prices closes where I want to enter I’ll know a little sooner and able to get in closer to where I originally wanted to even though the 4HR candle hasn’t closed. Which I also know raises the risk of a fake out but hey part of it.

1hr chart is my favorite. its what i keep up on my screen. then ill check out 15min and 5 min real quick if im thiking of making an entry

I’ll still trade off the 4HR, I like the pace. But just want my alerts to trigger closer to my price, long as the setup is still good.

Hi everyone & @Alg626 .
I’m back. I have a way to help you, especially newbies, how to quickly determine the S/R level easily in Alg626’s strategy. Do you want me to share or not?

1 Like

Go for it. You have me intrigued.

Ok, so I’ll start step by step. there are 3 steps, so let me write it down and we will discuss.

Step 1: Open h4 frame, open 2Ema: ema10 & ema20

Step 2: It will be easier for you to see the swing points to plot the S/R levels than on a blank chart. Let the lines reach the candlesticks and have the most touches.

Step 3: delete 2 ema lines and wait for signals according to Alg626’s strategy

1 Like

That’s one way to look at it. Glad that works for you. I’ve never thought to use EMAs to help plot S/R.

How you been? Hope all has been well.

I have passed phase I and today am starting to do phase II with the above method of MFF fund.
I am sure that those who are new/ are having trouble determining S/R levels, with the above, will help you “see” and detect S/R levels in the easiest way.

I don’t use ema to identify trends. I use it for price average retracement, and for sure there will be high probability S/R levels there (confluence)