My Price Action Trading Strategy

That means you do believe your technical analysis more than fundamentals and that’s a good thing cause the news doesn’t come up all the time I swear

1 Like

Yes, just go with what the chart gives me. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t change how I view a trade cause of news coming out. If I did I’d always have to be looking for news. And it seems usually the price does opposite of what the news says. Not always but I assume close to 50/50.

I even have a strategy trading US30 during NFP.

1 Like

Some I’m entering this morning. Neither have activated.

EURRUB
Entered off a retest of the zone. Traded it once this week already.

USDHUF
Entered off the retest of the zone as well.

no trades yesterday for me. looking to trade EURUSD AUDUSD and USDCAD soon. possibly Copper

1 Like

Go get my man. Been a rough week, but how it goes sometimes.

yep, confidence has taken a hit the past week lol. when youre on a losing streak, it gets hard to pull the trigger bc you don’t want to lose any more money, u know how it is

1 Like

i dont normally trade consolidation, this NZDCAD was consolidatin and you entered the trade

for them eurrub i want price to close below the marked zone before taking the trade

but one thing i do observe is that all this pairs are consolidating alot unlike welll known pairs like GBPUSD.EURUSD and all those major pairs

EURRUB
What are you meaning? The price has closed below my marked zone.

NZDCAD
Take a look at the chart, there is a green candle that broke out of the consolidation and over my entry line.

Now of course the trade didn’t work out due to some news coming out later on after my entry.

we have big news coming out at 8:30 so im not in any USD pairs right now

where do you get your news though

investing.com brother, under tools, click on economic calendar

1 Like

I use Forexfactory.com but Babypips also has economic calendar.

https://www.babypips.com/economic-calendar?week=2021-W43

2 Likes

oh damn i didnt even know that lol. good looks

still looking at the market and still no good setup to trade

How it is sometimes, just wait something will come around that suits you. Don’t force it.

yeah dont force it bro. 9/10 whenever i would, id just lose money and then be pissed. not worth it lol

we’ll have to see these Indices are at 9:30 when volume comes in. hopefully no choppy crap today