My Price Action Trading Strategy

yeah i know, it sucks. Osprey is 500:1. they just dropped down CHF pairs to 50:1 tho

Indexes are 200:1

Wow, was there a reason for them changing the CHF pairs?

yeah they said due to volatility changes lol. they didnā€™t say it was permanent though, think its been 2-3 weeks so far

check out the 500:1 brokers when youre consistent, dont have to put up as much money. so in your case, literally everything will be 1/5 of the price your paying now

One I have placed an order on. Not active at the moment.

USDCHF

Another as well. Placed a sell order, hasnā€™t filled yet.
EURUSD

1 Like

Do you follow the US Dollar bud?? Because EUR/USD is practically the inverse to it. Just something I have up on my screen at all times. Along with the SP500 and US30

Usually when the Indexes are down, USDCAD is up. and USDSEK

I do, yes I agree when the USD is strong the US30 is down. Seems they are negatively correlated. Doesnā€™t always play out that way but seems to a good bit of the time.

for sure, not 100% of the time, but very good amountā€¦ watching EURCAD for a reversal soon. That thing can move an easy 100 pips in a day too. i also like EURAUD and EURNZD. EURNZD spreads is never tight though lol

Yea, most of my TP1ā€™s have been hit so no stress if they do turn this evening. But we shall see.

nice bud! iā€™ll check in tomorrow, good night my friend

1 Like

GM bud. Wanted to mention that its important to always have the economic calendar up on your screen. I use investing.com ā€¦ do you trade Oil and Natural Gas too?

I donā€™t worry about news except NFP(First Friday of each month) day and FOMC(once a quarter). I donā€™t even try and guess the direction cause you donā€™t know which way itā€™s going. The NFP can be negative and the Dow still go up and vise versa. I have a strategy I trade the Dow on NFP day at news release but thatā€™s the only trading I do that day right now(itā€™s just a straddle/breakout strategy). And sometimes I have positions already open from earlier in the week and I let them run.

Plus the charts will tell me what the news is doing. Itā€™s part of the thread I link at the top of this thread.

I trade 43 currencies plus USOIL, AGUSD, AUUSD, AUAUD, AUEUR.

One I opened up this morning.

EURJPY

Bull Flag on Daily. Next Res is near 132

shouldve shorted GBPJPY at 155 damn it lol. things a beast tho

Iā€™m in a buy. What was your reason for shorting ?

Res at 155. i wouldve shorted just the pullback to 154.5 area, 50 pips or so

do you prefer scalping or swing??