My Price Action Trading Strategy

also short USDCAD at 1.23940

You watching Crude too brother? Big Res at 83

Yea, I was thinking if it can get over $84 I’d enter a buy.

if it gets above 83 and then retests and hold, 83 could be a good entry bud

Crude 1hr:

82 needs to hold

closed my USDCAD trade out, decent trade. think it might double bottom on 1hr, we’ll see

lol you bet, i do hear supply and demand but looking at the chart i see support/resistance. But the saying that its a weak support/resistance is more understandable

I wouldn’t stress what type of zone to call it. Just be able to spot the zones and know when to trade from. But I’ll get some charts up.

1 Like

OK I have done a quick little break down of how I view supply and demand. This is off a US30 chart, this is the way I trade the US30 as well.

Please remember this is just how I view things, I certainly don’t consider myself a professional or that I know it all. You and I will be wrong at times, part of the game so get use to it. Learn from it, manage your money and risk and you can come out on the other side a profitable trader.

US30(Dow Jones) - Supply and Demand Trading

4 Likes

Meant to tag you on the reply right above.

USDCAD on Daily. Putting in a bear flag. Usually has decent range but Friday and Today were consolidation days. This pair can get wild though, extremely choppy, but once it finally chooses a direction, the gains are good :slight_smile:

Some trades I have orders on for the moment.

XAGUSD
Order not activated at the moment.

GBPCAD

GBPCHF

USDPLN

Also my order lines won’t go across the whole chart so it’s not as confusing. Could be confused as a marked zone. They’ll still be purple.

Yes, if it can get below my target price and close I’ll enter short and have my first TP1 at 1.23 and Full TP at 1.2250.

USDCAD

I forgot to add, that’s where I have an alert set lol. The yellow arrow on the price axis
Major support all the way down there at 1.2, but thats a good amount away right now lol

1 Like

FTMO leverage 100:1 on Indexes too? That’s pretty decent for Indices. PrimeXBT is 100

Yes they’re 100:1 across the board, spreads are usually decent, not the best but not the worse. Variable spread, which is most brokers now a days.

Nice, I wouldn’t mind 100:1 on ThinkirSwim (that’s where my charts are from)

Guys take a look at this video, I say watch the whole video but especially around the 13:30 mark.

NZD still on 1 lol

Not sure what you’re meaning lol.