My Price Action Trading Strategy

CAD news comes out at 8:30 hopefully we get a directoin soon lol

I usually place my TP maybe 5-10 pips away from my next zone.

was just about to scalp GJ on the downside to 157, i should have lol

AUDUSD coming up to .75 Res
NZDUSD I want to see if it can get past .72 if not, i’ll open a short again

Volume is low right now on Indexes

I had an order set for that pair as well as long EURUSD. I chose to go with EUR. Looks like they are both working out.

1 Like

nice work Money. GJ bounced right off of 157 lol. man i wish i took that Long

1 Like

USDCAD 4hr right here. We’re at some support. Does she hold or go lower? hmm…

looks like we’re heading for 1.21 on the daily. But a little upside correction would be “healthy” before we get there.

I also placed a buy earlier today for AUDUSD. I’ll post a chart when I get home. Out in the field today so been tough to respond.

yeah probably a dead cat bouce, that’s what ive been watching for

nice bro, we got above .75, now support

Really liking this thread Fam. Hopefully more people jump in. Nice have eyes all over the market and helping each other out. :beers:

1 Like

My chart for the AUDUSD trade I opened.

AUDUSD

Yea my EURUSD trade from earlier this week hit my stop, I ended up getting in a little too high. Retraced down stopped me out, then came back up to where I originally wanted to get in which would of been a good spot now.

Stinks when I miss my entry.

A chart to show what I’m trying to say.

1 Like

Ouch, just barely got you. I looked at my trade this morning and noticed it went down and just about took me out, by a couple of pips. But it’s still going, got in at 1.16425.

I’m on holidays so can’t post any charts. Just trading casually using TA I set up before I left. TV has a pretty decent mobile app.

Yea part of it at times, my entry line is at 1.1637.

So you got your chart up on the TV, my family would be telling me get them charts off the TV lol.

Lol…TV = TradingView.

Geez lol. Should have known. I figured you were mirroring your phone to the TV to be able to see better.

did you take profits on GBPJPY Al? I was thinking of going long right at 157 today but didn’t. wouldve been a pretty easy 100 pips lol. why am i always right when i dont go in but when i do, its a toss up? lmfaooo