My Price Action Trading Strategy

no worries bro, i do this full time and got in way too early. it is taking me much longer than i thought lol. just trying to be consistent over here but also not over-trading…
tell us more about the funded trading if you don’t mind. you keep 80-90% of gains? ive seen people on youtube mention theyre a funded trader but they just give a link lol!

Or if youd rather tell me in message its fine bro!
I put a short in on NZDUSD. Not full size tho, half a lot. 1 lot is the most Ill do

I have two funded accounts $50,000 and $100,000 also working on my third. It’s through FTMO, payouts are 70% of whatever I make for the month. They have newer accounts with higher payouts and ones that allow you to hold through the weekend now as well. Payouts are quick too, only have took a day so far at the most.

Nice brother. You trade with their money? Sorry, don’t know anything about this but it sounds pretty interesting. Going to look into it

Yes, the only time you would be out money is the fee, but if you pass and get funded and once you have a month with gains you get that fee refunded as well. So you’ll not out any money.

I am saving though to open my own personal account but wanting to get to $50,000 before opening an accout.

Nice, that’s what I figured bro. It seems great for someone who gets consistent but doesn’t have a decent amount of capital to trade with… If you choose a broker with 500 leverage, 5-10k is all you need :+1:
JPY still weak! JPYUSD still falling

Indeed, but for my personal account I want to use a US broker, which they’re only allowed to have 50:1 leverage. I may go with either IG or Forex.com.

50:1 with TD but I only trade AUDUSD NZDUSD USDCAD and ERUSD on there. Spreads aren’t good for the rest lol. When I’m more consistent my MT4 account will def be my main acct
Still in GJ?

Yea, I have not been on my p’s and q’s tonight. I even knew it was 50:1. Also edited my post to reflect.

no worries bro… you should sign up with ThinkorSwim. you can use the charting for free. i think first you need to sign up for a regular margin account, then apply for Options, then you can apply for Forex

Small loss w NZDUSD. Not ready yet. Possibly run up to .72 area. Cant get Long here, feels like Im chasing

Sorry for the lost my man, I’ll pour a little out for my homie. :rofl:

But really we know it’s just part of the game at times.

lmfaoooo 2Pac - Pour Out a Lil Liquor! haha… yeah no worries, only went in half size bc i wasn’t sure if it was ready. happens all the time. usually when i dont take a shot at it i miss out and im like, “I f*cking knew it, why didn’t I go in damn it” lol

Indexes slightly red now

@crs220, good day sir,the market is never too “high” to get in a buy/long order, the chances of a high market going higher is actually greater than it reversing(law of inertia, just follow what the price tells you, PS you should really check out traderTom, I got my first quote from his website, his psychology portion of the website is quite helpful

1 Like

@alg626,hello sir, what do you do when the market gets within .5pips of your TP and then the next candle closes as a bearish engulfing, do you still hold on to the trade, or you close it??

One I opened last night.

GBPAUD

nice bro! right at TP1 right now

I hold, on those situations I stick to my plan. And that happens from time to time, just how it goes. But really if you got that close and wanted to close out like right at 1-5 pips then it’s not a “wrong” thing to do.

But if you start there next thing you could talk yourself into taking profit too early, could be a slippery slope if you know what I mean.

@alg626, ok sir I get your point, I know support n resistance are zones, but then, we picked a spot in that zone, so we’re supposed to stick with it, maybe I’ll be setting my TP a little low, than the exact line,