My Price Action Trading Strategy

nice job i went to observe the GBPCHF so i took the same trade. But i didnt set a 2nd TP. I have a question, instead i took multiple tP on TP1

Thanks man, just trading to show that anyone can do this. Just takes some patience, discipline, and work ethic to get there.

1 Like

trueā€¦ you gonna start taking technical analysis requests now? lol. thoughts on AUDUSD?

Not sure I follow the question @MafiaFX, sorry I may be a little slow this morning.

Never mind sharing ideas. Never know what someone else can see that you donā€™t. Just mine is usually very simple analysis lol. Here are my thoughts.

AUDUSD

yep, very true. good to have another set of eyes around the marketā€¦ yeah just been hovering around that .75 level. hopefully we get a clear move soon

Got a nice $246 profit this morning on the GBPCHF trade, thatā€™s one amazing call. Closed up all the trades cause I feel thereā€™s going to be a reversal on this new highā€¦ nice one @Alg626

1 Like

One thing I do notice in your strategy is that you look for the previous high, allow price close above and you do same for sell. Donā€™t you also check out for retest ?
And if let me say thereā€™s a strong uptrend and price closed up on the previous lowā€¦ Are you still going to sell cause price respected your zone or wait to see if it was just a fake out

nice bro, shouldve followed along!

What price did you get out at?

I do look for retest, I have some charts marked with some entries after a retest once it happens. But lately Iā€™ve waited for price to move on that direction before entering.

I would probably wait see, if price is pushing on through the low and closed then I would be looking for a buy. If it bounced off that area and gave me some good looking candlesticks I may enter a sell.

1 Like

1.27141 and right now price is still on that range.

I must say your strategy is simple and unique, maybe with this you get a win percentage of 65% and Iā€™m okay with that. Having some financial difficulty but I would love to take on the 200k FTMO challenge and jst stick with a single strategy and see progress

Yea right now the journal shows just under 80%, which winning % isnā€™t the only barometer of a good strategy. I just want to know if the thing makes money over time lol. Which why I backtested this way, was simple and everything I watched from guys who were professional traders in banks and such had a simpler style. Simple with some technical analysis thrown in, then set the trades and expect the unexpected.

They have a $25k thatā€™s a little easier on the wallet. Just scale your lots down to 0.50 or even 0.25.

Oh for sure I will let you know when I do get the account. And you still work, why donā€™t you think about taking this full time

yeah he def can quit the day job and do this full time! lets go ALG!

I am, I hope by this coming up summer to be full time trading. Iā€™m saving up some capital incase when I start I hit a rough spot and need some to carry me through paying the mortgage and such. And I also want to open a personal account that Iā€™ll trade through a US broker, either IG or Forex.com along with FTMO.

3 Likes

got a new nickname for you ALGā€¦ ā€œThe Plugā€ lol :rofl:

I donā€™t know about all that. I use the thread to help myself and whoever else may need it.

I also post live as much as I can to kinda make me practice what I preach. Keeps some accountability.