My Price Action Trading Strategy

A mix of both, just depends on how I feel about what price has done leading up to. But I would say 80% are alerts. I like seeing what price is doing before I enter.

Sometimes I have alerts set close to the price and if it was a pending order it would bring me into the trade and then the candle actually close below where I wanted to be that makes me fill good about entering(if that makes sense).

Thanks, sure it makes sense :slight_smile:
Just gathering different points of view. For some time now, I am thinking about semi automated robot. It would take manually selected SR levels/area and automatically look for basic patterns in given tolerance around these levels, open positions and manage these (BE, SL, partial TP etc.).

Sounds like a cool robot, can it also cut the grass and wash my truck lol.

I have thought about an EA before but just scary to think I have that managing my trades. Even though thatā€™s what the big boys use. Just have to see one I guess.

1 Like

not really liking anything right now. sitting on my hands over here lolā€¦ hope this is not 1 of those days i dont make a trade, but if it is, oh well

Thatā€™s right, sometimes things just donā€™t line up. No position sometimes is just as good.

id rather be bored than broke brother lol

1 Like

another small loss on USDCAD. 0/4 or 0/5 last few times trading it. damn itā€¦howā€™s everyone else doing today?

So far my position is doing good. But better know how the day will turn out. Only got that one open.

Some of my other alerts triggered at the 9am candle but price had already took off. Was a little too far from where I wanted to enter.

a lot of sideways crap the past 5 hours in the market. so boring. wish i went long on US30 lol

US30 today- from the daily chart itā€™s an uptrend thatā€™s now a breakout but Iā€™m watching out for a retest before continuation of uptrend

SP500 a beasttt

I would try and trade other things apart from forex, just that I donā€™t know if the same approach you guys use for currency pairs thatā€™s what you also use for your forex trade

Hey you degenerates the Indice and stock thread is over there. Lol. @MafiaFX @CRS220

But I use a similar approach just different time-frame. But we can chat in that thread about it.

2 Likes

Another trade I opened today.

USDRUB

EURPLN
This one isnā€™t active yet.

damn, your broker has a lot of exotics my man lol. sweet

today there was no much volatility in the FX Market, just consolidation any where i turn and like you guys said i rather have no trades than let them get trapped in a consolidation stage

1 Like

Yeah it sucked. Hopefully more movement tomorrow

Yeah I do enjoy @Alg626 and @CRS220 content just the thread alone someone can become a consistent profitable trader

1 Like

ALG really helping a lot of ppl out

1 Like

Another one I have entered this evening. Iā€™m also going to try and describe on the chart why I entered the trade in that area. That way we all can see my flawed logic lol.

GBPCHF

1 Like