My Price Action Trading Strategy

Dollar really falling, EURUSD taking offfffff

Yea I entered about 20mins ago. A EURUSD trade.

i didn’t get the alert :wink:

:rofl::rofl: It was from my phone. Why I haven’t posted a chart yet.

ALG alert service, $50/mo coming soon :rofl: :beers:

Nah, then people expect things from you.

haha trueee. just need a decent following on social media and then you’re a God on Earth lmfao

1 Like

Lol yea it’s a shame how much of that is fake or a scam. Most make it seems like trading is so easy but none tell people just how hard you have to work at it.

I have nothing against a signal service. Even joined one when I first got into trading. My thought was should be easy to just follow signals. But I just didn’t do well at it. I didn’t start growing til I started trying to trade on my own without help from a signal service.

The group I followed at the time was a good group. Good chat and he had all his past trades recorded so you could go through and check how he did. So have no problem with the honest guys doing it. Nothing wrong with getting paid for knowledge while trying to help. He was a lawyer, quit that and trades full time.

yeah most are crap. they don’t want to teach you, they’re just all about the passive income. so many people don’t even want to learn this either, they just want to be fed alerts and want to make some quick money. sometimes on IG I’ll see a P&L posted in the search section, like $250K on the day and that kind of crap. “come join my chat room and you can be like me too” join my service and make me richer lmfao

Here was my EURUSD trade from earlier.

EURUSD

1 Like

Steaks tonight. Make sure wifey puts the red panties on tonight

Well…she usually doesn’t wear any. Her preference and I don’t mind.

Another position I have taken.

CHFJPY

Two more and I’m done with new forex positions for the week.

AUDNZD

GBPCHF

GM Fam. A lot of USD and CAD news at 8:30 today… looking to trade Oil today too \m/

1 Like

You see anything you liked ?

man, i just got back in. had to step out so havent traded all day. not sure if ill even make a trade today… i saw EURUSD gave back all its gains from yesterday. damnnn

Got ya, I never entered anything today either.

Ok since my book is flat at the moment here is the weekly round up and journal log. Was a tough week but not as bad as it started out to be.

AUDJPY

AUDNZD

CADCHF

CHFJPY

EURAUD

EURCHF

EURJPY

EURPLN

EURRUB

EURUSD

GBPCHF

NZDCAD