My Price Action Trading Strategy

@Nabe13
I have 1 advice you need to keep in mind to survive longer, that is, make an excel sheet to keep track of closed + open orders of the trading day (total closed and open sl) always < 2% of the account. You will survive 6 trading days, or 1% have 12 trading days alive. It took me 12 days to get through phase 1, hope to hear good news from you.

3 Likes

tons of news coming out today. should be a lot of volatility

Here is what I was looking at @Pinbar1993. Sorry a little late getting these up.

Just a reminder for anyone else, the purple lines are my target entry.

USDCHF
I missed the entry bouncing off the trend line, but to be honest I don’t trade off trend lines much.

GBPUSD

1 Like

GU has some suport here at 1.36. watching to see if this holds

Yep, why my entry is just on the other side to short.

But if I was to get a nice EG or Pin I would take a long position.

I figured since I can’t really post charts during the day. I’ll just post the position I open and at what price. Then once home I’ll post the chart with it.

Just trying to keep it as transparent as I can.

AUDNZD
Short with a order sitting at 1.0411

1 Like

Well, with USDCHF, at D1 formed 2 parallel bars => strong reversal signal.
For GBPUSD, it breaks resistance somewhere near 1.36400. At the same time, between GBPUSD and EURUSD there is a very strong positive correlation, at D1 of EURUSD it has an engulfing pattern. So I decided to sell GBPUSD

Yea I noticed that 2 Bar at support. Hopefully it holds and you can make some dollars from it. I don’t have a position open in either. So not biased.

1 Like

Hi guys,
AUDCAD, D1 I detect engulfing pattern. Hope a good setting everyone can refer to.

I have an entry placed at 0.9212 for AUDCAD. For a sell.

1 Like

USDCAD finally broke up

1 Like

GBPUSD looks like I misidentified the S/R. It is closer to 1.37100 which would be more correct. So I’m going to raise the SL level a little further.

Silver seems to form the right shoulder of a huge inverse h&s pattern in H4. What do you guys think?

Sell Stop
AUDCHF

I don’t really see it. Unless you’re taking about it starting a few months ago? Can you post a chart ?

I don’t necessarily trade off chart patterns(meaning like double top/bottom or head shoulders) alone. I do recognize them and may use them here and there.

I have support set $23.00. And then some resistance up at $23.50.

@PokerMatrixTV
it needs confirmation of the reversal to form the right shoulder.

@Alg626
Here is it

Sell Limit
AUDCAD

Got ya, yes. Seems it needs to bounce off support to complete the pattern.

1 Like

bounced right at 23 when i decided to take a nap bc i slept like crap last night. i think i really need to just trust my analysis and put orders in like you brother lol