My Price Action Trading Strategy

gotcha, just wanted to make sure. thanks for letting me know. EURUSD huh

Yep. I got in on a buy at 1.158.

1 Like

Trades that mentioned earlier that I opened. Here are their charts.

EURCHF

EURUSD

GBPAUD

1 Like

One I have opened tonight.

GBPCAD

1 Like

A great video to watch. There is a series as well you can click on. Please watch it.

2 Likes

Hey @Pinbar1993
How has MFF been so far? I’ve been considering one of their evaluation challenges, but I saw some pretty bad reviews on trustpilot. However, I like the lower profit target and affordable pricing, compared to FTMO’s. I’d love to know your experience with them if you don’t mind. Thanks.

freaking GBPAUD. AUD is weak today, thats why it bounced so much

Hi @Nabe13
It has 2 sides:

• Advantages: low test fee, phase 1 goal is only 8%. Phase 2 is 5%.
  • Cons: the time to have an account is relatively slow (about 48 hours or more), if you do not violate any rules, you will be considered to extend the time until you reach the goal, but it seems that you have to make more trade-offs. 1% target . They are cooperating with tradersgobalgroup, I have compared their chart with Axi.com floor chart, there is quite a big difference (with opening and closing NY time) => According to price action, it is better to use another source chart for analysis (here is a demo account chart, I don’t know if the real account has this difference or not). Currently, they have a lot of technical work to do to convert customer interaction from discor to live chat on the homepage.

Ah, also, the trading time in MFF is not restricted during the week, you can keep it for as long as you like => I prefer MFF at this point over FTMO. Alg626 is working with FTMO, hope he will let you share.

Yea, took me out quick lol.

No worries @Pinbar1993 that’s for sharing the info.
@Nabe13, you guy any questions just ask away.

1 Like

I have opened two new positions.

Buy : USDNOK at 8.4722
Sell: NZDUSD at 0.7121

im waiting to see is NZDUSD can get a little closer to .71 but good eye brother. been beaten down today

200MA on Daily is also at .71 :slight_smile:

Well we’ll see just how good the eye is. Sometimes it’s like it’s got 80/20 vision lol.

lol. put an order in just above .71 ALG style lol… AUD also beaten up

@Pinbar1993
Wow, that’s a big variation between those two charts, especially on daily tf. But I just checked, both OANDA & FXCM have the spike too. It seems you do sacrifice quite a bit for the low fees, but I wouldn’t mind waiting a few days to get the account. I hope they improve while I get ready for the challenge. Thanks a lot for the insight man I appreciate it, and @Alg626 I’ll be sure to hit you up if I have questions about FTMO.

2 Likes

Here are the two I posted earlier today.

NZDUSD
This one hit my TP1,then stopped out at BE.

USDNOK

1 Like

I have one potential chart out of which I entered for you this morning: GBPUSD, D1

USDCHF, D1