My Price Action Trading Strategy

yeah been in a little downtrend lately. possibly may come down to 75 area later this week

No worries, seems it is in a downtrend. That is a 1HR chart, I mostly trade off 4HR. But if you think the downtrend is going to continue. You could either wait for retrace back up to 81.25 or set a order now if you think it will push on down without a retrace back up. And that’s where the fun lies, what to do what to do.

Then my other question would be as well, if you think it’s going to continue down does it matter if you get in at 81.25 or 80.90?

retesting 80 right here. you’d wanna see this get rejected and head back down under 79.5

Here is a 4HR chart, seems you may want it to close below 80.00 before entering a short.

BrentOil

EURUSD falling nicely. damn this thing has been beaten up pretty badly the past few months

1 Like

yes sir , i have been heavily scalping it . but now it hit sup line , im thinking flipping if it holds. also im bearish longer term for audusd, nzdusd

could get a bounce somewhere near this 1.14 area

1 Like

EURCAD 4hr. RIP

yes sir, i could hold both cards. i try not to emotional attach one way or the other

1 Like

Hate that I missed the move. Oh well. I’ll catch it if it can close below my support.

its such a good short when its not consolidating. look at the Daily chart on it too lol

I set a sell limit up at 1.4621 for EURCAD. We’ll see if it gets me in. If not I’ll catch the next move. Don’t want to chase it.

yep, i feel ya. EURCAD and USDCAD spike up all the time and then just fade back down for the most part lol

actually id like to see it come up near 1.43 area n get rejected

EURCAD Weekly. Still have some room before support

A couple I opened during the day.

CADCHF

EURCAD

Oh u ended up going in on EURCAD. What was the entry?

It was a little lower than what I wanted, got in at 1.4250.

I see now I made a mistake earlier on my sell limit message, I meant 1.4261 not 1.4621. I probably have chased this thing, but we’ll see now.

Gotcha. I wanna go in I just think it may bounce up a little more. We’ll see. I’m expecting trend to continue down tho

Please explain what you mean by using different profit ratio, does that mean your TP1 is much bigger than TP2 in terms of position size