My Price Action Trading Strategy

thinking i share my setups, please if you see any flaws do let me know cus im here to learn

1 Like

XAUUSD GBPUSD US30 are my favorite pairs

Just a reminder but please 4HR charts or Daily charts, I donā€™t trade anything lower. So I would love to share my thoughts but I feel I do better on higher time frames.

The US30 should go in my Indice thread since thatā€™s what that ones for, also can post 30min or whatever timeframe there. I trade the US30 on a 15min as well.

Certainly not meaning to sound rude but just trying to keep the threads organized.

I love GU too

1 Like

My charts on the pairs you mentioned

GOLD

GBPUSD
Could short once it breaks that support or wait on a reversal setup, but itā€™s down for the year now as well.

ALG ā€œThe Plugā€ lol

understand

1 Like

Since I canā€™t post in Indices thread right now. Look at SP500 4hr lol

Why canā€™t you post there ? But looks like some support. I just took a buy on the US30. Worked out for me.

well it said you cant post more than 3 consecutive times. guess i was too lazy to edit lol. i shorted $SPY earlier, just 1 Put though, made about $60 lolā€¦ and $AMD short, made $165

1 Like

Nice ones.

I didnā€™t realize that was a rule.

yeah i didnt know either until it happened to me. i was like aghhh come onnn

USDSEK 4hr. Still beastinā€™

Trades I opened this evening. Got in late from a meeting so a little behind.

GBPNZD

USDCHF

GM Fam. A lot of news for us today at 8:30 and 10am

Hey there guys, Iā€™m going to be taking a little break from posting here in the thread. I have some other business ventures Iā€™m wanting to start up and get going and very excited for.

Iā€™ll still be here and please anyone feel free to post charts to get opinions or ask questions. And please feel free to ask what I think on pairs as well that you might be interested in. Not that my opinion matters lol. But hey if you feel like you need someone else to take a look more than happy to help. Just wonā€™t have the time to do all the round up post, journal, and such right now. But Iā€™ll still be on the forum.

Have a good holiday and thanks for the support as well.

3 Likes

congrats bro!! kill it. glad youā€™ll still be around! this thread is great

1 Like

NZD still so weakkkk

please i have a question, does MFF trade indices and stocks?

Iā€™m not sure, I donā€™t trade with MFF. Iā€™m sure a Google search would answer that question.