My Price Action Trading Strategy

gotcha. whenever you watch some other good ones post them up, i like this fella

Please how do I get to identify significant support and resistance in chart

Take a look at the first post, I have an example there and down at the links I have another one too.

How I chart support and resistance, and thoughts on not being profitable.

Just takes practice my man.

1 Like

Trade I opened tonight.

US30

EURNZD

1 Like

GM Famā€¦ ALG, have you ever checked out Tomā€™s free Telegram?

1 Like

Iā€™m in it, he post live trades and gives you reasons he takes certain trades along with the charts. And also gives you an update through the week on his winnings. Kind of where I got my idea to post how I do.

This is his swing trades, which are not open usually no more than a day or two.

This is his day trading, he trades mostly the GER40, UK100(FTSE), and US30.

I donā€™t take his trades but itā€™s nice to see a professional trader work and be so open. I have gleamed a good bit from him.

1 Like

nice brother! and yeah i wasnā€™t planning on following his trades, i wanted to see his thought process behind the trades. i like hearing his opinions on things. def feel like i could learn a lot from himā€¦ going to DL Telegram soon and join

Iā€™m using trendline trading strategy and sometimes I dont see setups but when i see setup I be in profits like from 50 to 200pipsā€¦ but it doesnā€™t occur frequently is it okay to learn new strategy or I should be patient?

Nothing wrong with learning a couple different strategies. As long as they work for whatever market condition youā€™re using it for and knowing when to switch.

I myself donā€™t have different strategies per say since my style seems to grown into a very discretionary style. Which may encompass a few different styles in of itself. If that makes sense.

Okay sirā€¦
Iā€™ll keep working on my system

Looks like tom wonā€™t be posting any trades today

Opened another trade this morning.

GBPCAD : 1.6958 entry, shorting the pair.
Iā€™ll post the chart when I get in this evening.

1 Like

target 1.69?

Yea my first TP is 1.6910. Full TP is actually 1.68.

gotcha. checked it out, not too bad. im following this 1 brother. have stop near 1.699, wanna give it room

I took the trade short setup on GBPCAD on Friday but I got stopped out

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tz88Vcgw

Yea I have my stop set at 1.70.

Maybe I entered too early

i got out a little while ago. didntlike how it was acting