My Price Action Trading Strategy

same. lol. auto-correct? idk

Is Candlestick indicator you’re using available for public?

Happy TG everyone!

2 Likes

I can give it to you if you know how to insert it with Pinecode in TradingView. I must have violated some house rule when I tried to make mine public so now I can’t, mods say I have to keep them private. But I can still give you the pinecode and all you have to do is save it and add to chart. I can show you the steps. Just let me know.

And the same to you, hope you guys don’t eat too much lol.

A trade I took last night.

Won’t be entering anymore this week since it’ll be slow once the folks in London are done with work today and I don’t enter trades on Friday besides Indices.

AUDNZD

1 Like

Well done :muscle:

Also I’ve had a change of heart lol. The more I thought on it I’ll continue posting the journal and roundup. I still do it anyway and it’s not like it takes a ton of time. Plus I do enjoy the thread and convo. So once my remaining positions play out tomorrow I’ll get it posted.

Plus I’m going to post my stocks and indices trades in here as well. I don’t trade them a lot but when I do I’ll post here. Having two threads is more than I want to do right now.

1 Like

Let’s go, I’ll be forever grateful

1 Like

I’ll post it here so anyone else with TV can do the same. I tried to make instructions as well but just let me know if you got any questions.

Here are the pinecodes for each different candlestick. You may have to set the settings one of them for whatever color you want the label to be. You can also set alerts for each one.

EnGulfing

study(title=“Engulfing”, shorttitle=“Engulfing”, overlay=true)

//
ReversalLong = low < low[1] and close > high[1] and open < open[1] and high - close < ((close - open) * 0.33)
ReversalShort = high > high[1] and close < low[1] and open > open[1] and close - low < ((open - close) * 0.33)

// Bar Colors and signals
plotshape(ReversalLong, title= “ReversalLong”, location=location.belowbar, color=black, style=shape.labelup, text=“EG”)
plotshape(ReversalShort, title= “ReversalShort”, location=location.abovebar, color=black, style=shape.labeldown, text=“EG”)

bgcolor(ReversalLong ==1 ? lime : ReversalShort==1 ? red : na, transp=70)

// Alert generator
alertcondition(ReversalLong or ReversalShort, title=“EnGulfing Candle “, message=”{{ticker}}”)

Pin Bar

//@version=4
study(“Pin Bar”, overlay=true)

// User inputs
HamStar = input(title=“Hammer and ShootingStar”, type=input.bool, defval=true)

// Candle calculator
bodySize = abs (open - close)
HlowerShadow = abs (low - open)
HupperShadow = abs (high - close)

SlowerShadow = abs (low - close)
SupperShadow = abs (high - open)

// Hammer or ShootingStar detector
Hammer = (HlowerShadow >= bodySize * 3) and (low <= (lowest(low,8))) and (HupperShadow <= HlowerShadow * 0.33) and (close < open[1])
Star = (SupperShadow >= bodySize * 3) and (high >= (highest (high,8))) and (SlowerShadow <= SupperShadow * 0.33) and (close > open[1])

// Plot signal on chart
plotshape(Hammer, style=shape.labelup, location=location.belowbar, color=color.green, transp=HamStar ? 1 : 100, text=“Pin”, textcolor=color.black)
plotshape(Star, style=shape.labeldown, location=location.abovebar, color=color.red, transp=HamStar ? 1 : 100, text=“Pin”, textcolor=color.black)

// Alert generator
alertcondition(Hammer or Star, title=“Pin Bar”, message="{{ticker}}")

How To…

2 Likes

Lol the Champ is going nowhere

2 Likes

“Ohhh hellll yeahhhhh” - Stone Cold Steve Austin

1 Like

To bad I missed those moves on US30.

yeah that was a big move there

i wonder why do people always try to reassure others that ftmo is not a scam.

i wonder if there is any way that you could demonstrate that you are REALLY an ftmo live trader.

maybe bank records or tax records?

i dont know…

what do you think?

I say that cause there are ones that don’t believe in FTMO. And I can understand their doubts due to all the other scams and crappy prop firms out there.

They do pay out and have not had any issues out of them.

And just so you know, I will not be posting any bank records or tax records. And if that for some reason discredits me or the thread. Then it is what it is. I have nothing to prove nor am I trying to sell anyone anything.

And out of all the things on this thread, that’s your addition?

1 Like

Weekly roundup post. Got by by the skin on my teeth.

I also will now be posting the graphs on dollars instead of pips due to that can be misleading as you can have positive pips but be negative in the money.

AUDNZD

EURCHF

EURHUF

EURPLN

GBPCAD

GBPNZD

NZDJPY

NZDUSD

USDCHF

USDJPY

USDPLN

USDSEK

Journal Entry
Majors/ Minors

Exotics

Indices

Graphs

I didn’t say I don’t have a paper trail or statements, just said I wasn’t going to post them. My personal business so I can choose to keep it private just as you can choose to follow this thread or not.

Plus the idea about the thread isn’t about my FTMO account, and rarely do I mention it except a time or two when asked about it and at the beginning of the thread where I state I am funded. And you’re correct as we’re not live traders just as you’re not nor most of us since our brokers make our market and we don’t actually trade in the forex market.

Also the logic of talking about FTMO and not being paid wouldn’t make a ton of sense. If they were so fake they would have been weeded out by now. Do I realize where the money I am paid from trading comes from, yes. It’s from the other peoples fees at times. Doesn’t matter to me where the money comes from. But they do state that your account is connected to an live account(meaning you’re actually trading a firms money).

I see you have withdrawn your post for whatever reason it may be (now I see why, since you started a new thread about it). I’m glad to see as the thread is about my trading not my accounts. My trades are posted live, not after the fact (well most of them, sometimes I’m a little behind since I still work a normal job as well). So I can be as transparent as I can when trading.

1 Like

currently watching this vid by Tom:EXTREME - Day Trading +1000% day - YouTube
any other good videos Tom has that you didn’t list in the thread, let us know ALG!

Hey buddy, yes I enjoy his videos. He has quite a few on YT. I can’t think of any off the top of my head, I just post them when I come by them.