My Price Action Trading Strategy

Did anyone miss it?

The spreads for indices is pretty tight. Don’t remember them exact but they are good.

2 Likes

lol. i have apologized in advance for a reason :stuck_out_tongue:

here’s some margin info for you fellas, just for fun:

1 contract of Silver in US Futures with TD Ameritrade: $11,385.00
1 lot of Silver with FTMO (1:50 leverage): just under $2,300.00

both equal in gains. so if you gain $1 in Silver, you’d make $5K w both brokers

just been doing some math lol. ALG, Gold leverage is only 1:30 actually. Silver is more volatile too lol

what are your thoughts on Silver buddy? would like to see it get above 23 and have that hold before i take a Long position

Hope everyone had a good holiday. Look forward to another year of trading. I’ll pick up trading on Wednesday, once all the bank holidays are over.

1 Like

same to you brother!

Cool, I think I’m going to be here this New Year. I split profit and go for FTMO challenge

1 Like

Nice. I start tomorrow!

1 Like

Im doing 50K btw. Plenty for me since I usually just trade FX, Oil and NG. I trade Indices sometimes but they usuallt have my number lol

well i got up today around 4:15am, not too much was going on, didn’t start the challenge, since it may come down to the wire for me, lol. well i was wrong, some huge moves today. wow

good day. I’m new to the discussion. and I have a question. how much market and what would you recommend a novice to trade. Thank you. BERI

ALG, this could be a decent Short. right at Resistance on D. Wanted to lyk in case you didn’t see it

i wish you Goodluck on your journey mate, please do post your journey here. Cause i will be taking a challenge as well and do hope this year is alot much better than last year. Just wanted to be a funded trader like ALG and make real money trading

1 Like

Im trying to look up your trading strategy you posted at the closing of last year or the starting of this year but cant find it here anymore, did you take it down?
cant even find the indices thrend as well

thank you brother, appreciate that. same to you
i actually didnt start the challenge yet. sometime this upcoming week i will. i have to get a covid shot early on Monday so i might start it Tuesday or Weds
 have you checked out Tom H’s youtube channel? he’s awesome

1 Like

Oh I check it out
 sounds amazing

1 Like

Awesome channel. Hope he gets back to more live trading

1 Like

what’s up ALG? guess you’ve been busy with business? hope all is well
 i got sick and didn’t start the challenge yet but Monday or Tuesday will finally be the start

1 Like

Hi @Alg626, I’m currently reading through your thread. Super helpful so far.
Anywho, I’m not sure if you’ve found this out already but the links on J Fox’s thread actually still work. I thought they didn’t as well but I found that you just have to open the links on a new tab and boom. You good to go. Hope it helps anyone that hasn’t read through his thread yet. The links are super useful.

Keep up the awesome trading man

2 Likes