My Proof Profit Strategy

This week I have continued to open and close trades. Higher high and lower low trending trades.
Trading the Trend Weekly/Day Chart( Following the Trend) trading smaller time Frames

I am using .01 Lot sizes and Growing a small account very FAST

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

1 Like

Hi. Well done. Are you using the london break out strategy? If you are, do you take the signal after the opening sesdion candle or do you take the signal after the candle thar closes after the opening candle?. Thank you

Nope.

Just going with the trend higher highs and lower lows Trading WEEKLY/DAILY CHARTS. I have 20 pairs running and they are opening and closing as they hit T/P.

Drawdown is at a comfortable level

I dont expect you to read entire the thread but when I started I did not use s/l or t/p just closed them myself demo went from $200 to $450 in 2 WEEKS. ( do NOT touch)

Only have had 1 other person try on Babypips usually takes 4 to 6 weeks to get those kind of results. Think his account grew 25 % in 4 weeks.

I set my trades above and under 50 simple MA 30 min chart (well above or below) and s/l …I make sure I dont get stop …I don’t like to loose

TabiusLee
(Trading Live Account)

2 Likes

I had started a thread what kind of trader are you. you can find that quiz here on Babypips. There are a few different types. My Proof Profit Strategy is more geared for Position Traders. My Strategy is trading the Weekly/day charts and holding on too your trades for 2 to 4 weeks. After almost blowing my account scalping I stopped trading and found I had a lot of demo’s going that were in Profit that I had forgot about. Three months later many were still going.

If you are a Swing Trader you can hold for a week and close.

Always Demo First !!!

Here are the Trades for September 2020

Position Trader Trades for September 2020

Weekly/Day Chart

September 2020 Trades

USDCHF LONG
EURUUSD LONG
USDJPY SHORT
USDCAD SHORT
EURGBP SHORT
EURCHF LONG
EURJPY LONG
CHFJPY SHORT
EURCAD LONG
CADCHF SHORT
GBPCAD LONG
AUDUSD LONG
EURAUD SHORT
AUDNZD SHORT
AUDCAD LONG
AUDCHF LONG
AUDJPY LONG
EURNZD SHORT
NZDJPY LONG
NZD USD LONG
GBPAUD SHORT
GBPNZD SHORT
NZDCAD LONG

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy
(Position & Swing Trading)

So what’s been your most trades open at the same time, % risk when all trades were running? Do you have a total % risk in mind?

Thanks!

Coming from another thread where you mentioned this btw

In my opinion, the MA50 is quite slow, and the swings have to be quite big in order to profit. I feel like the trends mights be over by the time the candles cross the MA50 and give you a signal.

As if you’re always late to the party.

But, apparently, that’s not your experience. Which timeframes do you trade? How often do you open a position, and how long do some of them last?

Are we talking hours or weeks?

As for me, I’m getting comfortable trading ranges. Those trades could be anywhere between 8 hours and a week. And I’m just now figuring out swing trades using the MA20 for opening and closing. Those trades from start to end could be three weeks.

sorry for the slow answer . Depending on broker, leverage, and currency. I have had 23 pairs open on a $200 account using .01 leverage. That’s making sure Weekly, Daily Trending in same direction. ( Not Recommended) I trade US 1:1500 leverage. I wish you well in your trading

tabiuslee

23 simultaneous trades? Can I ask what broker? That’s not a US based broker I’m guessing.

I do live in United States but FX Choice does takes ones who live in United States. never have had a problem with them in 3 years.

TabiusLee

Wow, my family is having that problem with me., I am still figuring out my self looking for a strategy tha will work fo mi

I sent you a pm is that okay

Well, this is a demo, but who tried it on real? what results are obtained?

MUST DEMO FIRST ***** NO STOP LOSS TRADING WITH SMALL ACCOUNTS******* TREND TRADING ***** AVERAGE TIME TO PROFIT 2-MONTHS ***** OPEN A DEMO then COME BACK TO IT*****

I use too trade this Strategy but you have to take partial profits and let account build. I messed up last time and took all the Profits and was too impatient for reversal and was in drawdown. I am a Scalper not a Trend Trader.

Demo First :

• Daily/Weekly
  • Short or Long same direction.
  • Above or Below 200/ 50 MA
    NO STOP LOSS***** YOU ARE TRADING WITH THE TREND******

BabyPips Marketpips will provide you this info Very Easy

This is for someone who

…does not have time to trade
… works full time
… a Swing/or Trend Trader

Others have had good results but it also has to with your
… Leverage
… Swap
… Lot Size
… Currency

Mine for example

• 1:1000 Leverage
  • USA Currency
  • Lot .01 on $200 Account Live Account( had over 20 pairs open Live)
  • Broker FxChoice
  • Swaps Fees Decent …
    tabiuslee
    (US30 Index Scalper)
3 Likes

That’s nice sorry sir is it possible to get private teaching from you on your private time am new here in Forex trading

Hi @tabiuslee

I have gone through the thread but it is confusing me. Will you be kind enough to go through your strategy step by step, to make easier to understand. I hope it is not too much to ask.

The thread started with 7/14/50 MA but the lasted one includes the 200 MA. Not sure where I missed that.

Thank you

That’s because if you trade above or below the 200 Simple Moving Average with the other Moving Averages mentioned it gives you a better confirmation.

I was here first please don’t cut in line.

Hey tabius, I figure that If I leave now I can be in Florida in 3 days can we rent an a temporary office and do some full-time training?

I want you to show me how those moving averages work.

BTW, I took the time to check out your Instagram page it’s totally cool.

I know I’m I shouldn’t say this but when it comes to paying for training my motto is that money is no object and let’s just say that we can break open the 401K and take this baby all the way to Vegas because I am All about the benjamins.

I’m in the car now I’m on the interstate 10 I’m headed your way. If the car Breaks down I’m going to either walk or hitchhike but I’m getting there. Put on a pot of coffee.

Did I mention that I’m an entry level computer programmer?

This post was 27 days ago. I’m curious to see how this developed…

Did this meeting ever happen?

I am at lost for words. I have been on the road . Just no excuse .

Jeez No been traveling, no excuse though. We should check our post more often !