My thoughts about FTMO,

I asked Mr Alg626 in another thread if he had anything that he could show me to show that ftmo is really paying him money, and he had nothing to show.

i just really think if this were legit, he would have some way to prove that he is receiving funds from ftmo…

guess what? if he showed it to me, some kind of legit paperword, that showed money being transferred, THEN HE WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW…

this is the fluffy kind of response that all ftmo people give…

they dont have any kind of tangible evidence that ftmo actually is paying traders.

i have never been able to see anything physical from any of the “pay to play demo” business model traders.

when conducting due diligence, i can sometimes be a bit detail oriented and demanding.

if i were an ftmo trader, i would surely think that there would be some kind of a statement or something showing that this company had actually paid to me some amount of money.

there is always a paper trail.

even when i send money to someone at walmart or moneygram or even western union, there is always a paper trail.

when i am conducting due diligence, this means that it is my position to determine if some thing is actually what it claims to be or not.

i have always been very suspicious of these FTMO/MAVERICKFX types of companies.

i have always suspected that they dont really put anyone to work as live traders, but instead they make rules for the trader that are literally impossible to follow and therefore the trader loses his FEE and in many cases traders take these challenges a dozen times or more and never were going to ever become a live trader at these companies.

all of ftmo’s online testimonials are so far fetched and not realistic.

ftmo has no legit live traders.

thank you for your time.

but hey, if i am wrong and ftmo is legit, you would have some kind of paperwork, but you dont.

Personally I don’t care if @Alg626 trades with FTMO or not. I’d also answer the same way if I were asked to provide proof as well. It’s nobody’s business but mine.

Refusing to publish it publicly on the internet isn’t the same thing as not having anything to show for it.

1 Like

ok, so what does this mean “having anything to show for it”?

cuz i havent seen anything… i just keep hearing talk…

and talk is cheap.

i am just doing my due diligence.

You are not wrong to be suspicious of these types of companies, especially in this business. And I am all about trying to protect the community from falling victim to the many scams out there.

However, I don’t think targeting a respected member is the way to go about it. In fact, I believe it is against the community guidelines.

Perhaps by asking members if they’ve had any experience with these companies you’ll get some useful feedback from those willing to offer it, instead of trying to bully it out of them?

Or maybe you’ll have better luck over at another Forex forum.

1 Like

i only asked a question if he had any way to show any kind of paper trail, he said no, and so i appreciate that and i am finished.

he seems like a really nice person.

i like his work.