My trading goal for 2024

Thank you sooo much! I did have lots of fun, and wish I can celebrate my birthday every month. :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: How about youu? How’s your trading so far? :smiley:

Helloooo! :smiley: Welcome Thubay. :blush: I think I’m pretty far from my goal right now, especially since I’ve taken a break last month. :frowning: But good for you that you’ve set many goals already! :smiley: Among them, what would you say is your top priority?

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Another week, another trade (for real this time)! :blush: Sometimes, I get too excited replying to posts here before trading, but I’m more determined this time around! :sweat_smile: I’ll try to spot a good position first before going around and reading posts here!

I’m still watching my EURUSD pair, and I’m thinking of going long once price reaches the 1.1024. :thinking: That’s just from my chart, but I’ll also check out the marketmilk here.

1 Like

Anyone trading EURUSD this week? :open_mouth: I’m tempted to go to TV trade ideas to see how the others are trading this pair. :sweat_smile:

I really wanna get in on a trade this week, so I’m also checking USDJPY. It’s been a while since I opened a position for this pair. :open_mouth: So maybe I’ll give it a go this week? :thinking:

I might go for a quick short trade for this pair and set my TP @144.591. I’ll look at other tools here and make my decision from there. :blush:

This candle on my 4H USDJPY chart just might be a hammer. :frowning:

I went short for USDJPY but I might have gotten in a bit late. :frowning: I got in @145.605 and put my SL @146.571. :confused: I was hoping for a quick trade to bag some pips.

Well, I’ll be here to monitor my charts for the next couple of hours, so I hope price goes my way. :pray: Good luck to us! :blush:

Looks like this pair will continue to drop. :open_mouth: No signs of a crossover on my charts so I plan to sell instead. Although I’d wait until the close of this candle. I’m spotting a possible inverted hammer. :thinking:

There are still a few months to go, so let’s do our best. Even if we can’t buy the entire sofa, getting just half of it would be great. Plus, we can always learn something valuable, even if we don’t end up with a new sofa. :blush:

My top priority this year is to find another source of income besides my main job and any other company work—not counting trading. However, I haven’t succeeded in that yet.

1 Like

Even though I was kinda late to get in on this trade, I did end up bagging some pips from this! :blush: I closed my position @142.827 so I’m very happy with this. :blush: I hope I can get in on a good trade again this week! :smiley:

Definitelyyy! :blush: Tbh, I’m far from the amount needed to get a new sofa, but it’s been pretty exciting recently! Good luck with your trading journey and with your goal of finding another source of income. Times are quite hard right now :confused: But I’m sure a great opportunity will come your way soon! Manifesting for you! :blush:

As you’ve said, we have a few months left before the year ends! :smiley: If you don’t mind me asking, what field or industry are you currently in? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guuuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade! :blush: Last week, I forced myself to open a position for the USDJPY. Even though it’s been a while since I traded that pair, I’m super happy that it came through for me. :blush: I’ll be monitoring my charts again today, and try to enter a position before I go around and read the posts here!

Since I’m always excited to interact with everyone here, I find that this is a good way to motivate myself to open a trade. :sweat_smile:

Hmmm. :thinking: Seems like the USDJPY is still bearish on my hourly. :thinking: I’ll check Marketmilk here again to maybe get a better idea on the likelihood of a reversal. :open_mouth: But for now, I’m leaning towards opening a quick short position and putting my TP @ 141.936. Anyone here in a dollar yen trade?

The EURUSD pair is also looking bearish right now. :open_mouth: But it’s possible that a hammer is forming on my 4H chart. So I’ll monitor this pair for now and also check out the strength here of the currencies here. :thinking:

Got in a quick short trade for USDJPY @142.349. :thinking: After plotting trend lines on my chart, I suspect it’s approaching the support around 141.732. So, I’ll set my TP there at the moment. I might adjust this in the next couple of hours though. :thinking:

Instead of a hammer, it looks like a spinning top formed on my hourly chart. :thinking: I don’t have plans to get in on this pair just yet. But hopefully I can open a EURUSD position before I go to bed today! :pray:

This trade isn’t looking too good right now. :sweat_smile: But let’s see in the next few hours! I’ll put an SL before I go to bed, just to make sure I don’t lose more than I can handle. :sweat_smile:

Good new week, Rose!
Hope you will find some great trading opportunities this week. Even if we don’t, learning on live market is always good.
I work on marketing field. How about you?
If you don’t mind, can screenshot your trade Rose? Will be easier to follow your journal.

1 Like