My trading goal for 2024

Oooh, :thinking: Price is going down on the 1H chart again. :open_mouth: I’ll try to stick around until that crossover on my 4H chart before I officially get in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay! You’ve got a busy week ahead! I hope you find a good time to make your trade. Good luck!

1 Like

How’s far is going on right now ?

1 Like

Thank you, Chimmyyy! :blush: I actually did enter a trade and I ended up hitting my TP. I just wasn’t able to update the journal on time. :frowning:

Things are pretty good! :blush: For me, consistently checking my charts every week is already such a big difference and I hope I can keep it up no matter how busy I get. :sweat_smile: How about youuu? I hope things are going great for your trading! :blush:

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade. :smiley: So, last week, I updated the journal that I was watching my EURUSD chart for a potential trade. I wasn’t able to update you guys, but I did end up opening a short position @ 1.08647 and it hit my TP @ 1.08432. :blush:

I wasn’t able to set an SL for this right away so the trade was running for a few days without an SL. :sweat_smile: And when I was about to add an SL because I’ve given up hope that price will move my way, I got a notification that my trade closed due to TP. :sweat_smile: My friends scolded me for not setting an SL, but at least things turned around. :sweat_smile:

We just had a giant bullish candle on the EURUSD pair. :open_mouth: I’m just waiting for a crossover to get in with a long position and maybe bag a few pips. :open_mouth:

Really hope I could add RSI to my chart. Would be a great help so I don’t enter just when price is about to move the other direction. :sweat_smile:

Yay! Congratulations on hitting your TP!

1 Like

Thank youuu! :blush: Unfortunately, I cannot say the same thing for this week. :sweat_smile:

Have you guys ever had a losing trade that you just don’t want to close, hoping that price would eventually go your way? :sweat_smile: Well, that’s how my current trade is going. :sweat_smile:

Last week has been rough. :confused: I wasn’t able to update you guys here, but when I saw a bullish crossover, I waited for a couple of candles to close and excitedly opened a long position. :frowning: But, as you guys might know, the EURUSD has been far from bullish for the past few days. :frowning: I entered @ 1.08173 and just set a TP @1.08522. My previous trade was a success, so once again, I got excited and got in again. :frowning: I’m currently at a loss and contemplating whether I should just accept it and close the trade or wait for price go my way. :frowning: What do you guys think?

I guess I’ll try to finalize my decision tonight so if I ever decide to close it, I still have some time to get in a new trade before the week ends. :open_mouth:

Hellooo! :blush: So, I wasn’t able to update last week regarding this trade but I did end up closing this with quite a big loss. :confused: Tbh, it’s much bigger than all of my winnings (since this journal started) so I’m thinking of taking a quick break this week and just watching the charts for now. :open_mouth:

BUT if I do spot a good entry, I might still take it. :sweat_smile: I want to give my account a breather from the losses but I also don’t want to miss on a good trade if I happen to see one. :blush: For now, I’ll check out some of the trade ideas on tradingview also! :blush:

I’m now checking out both my EURUSD and EURJPY charts on the 4H. :thinking: At least on this time frame, EURJPY is looking bearish and a crossover might happen in the next few hours. :open_mouth: Anyone in on this trade?

Another week, another trade! :blush:

Hello guuuys! :blush: I’m back to trying to open a trade this week. I wanted to take a break last week due to my back-to-back losses :sweat_smile: and now that I’ve recovered, I’m hoping I could spot a good entry for either EURUSD or EURJPY. :blush: Good luck to us!

If the EURJPY is currently very bullish, EURUSD is ranging. :thinking: Maybe I can get in quick trade for EURUSD and hopefully bag a few pips.

I got in a quick long position for EURUSD. My entry is @1.07360. TP is @1.07677 and my SL is @1.07115. It’s not that big of a move so I think I’d either hit my TP or get stopped out before I go to bed tonight. :open_mouth: