My trading goal for 2024

For EURJPY, I checked out both the 1D and 1H charts and it seems like on the 1H chart, price is starting to range/ :thinking: There might be a reversal soon and I’d wait for my crossover to get in on that. :pray:

It’s not looking too good for this trade. :sweat_smile: But we’ll just have to wait a few more hours. :open_mouth:

EURJPY is still climbing to the moon. The next resistance will be around 187.xx

EURJPY is like riding a sport car on second gear. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh my. :open_mouth: I wish I got on this much earlier! :confused: Here I am again, missing the good trades. :confused: Do you have an open trade for this pair?

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade. :smiley:

I wanted to get on here during the weekends, but I was down with the flu. :confused: I also haven’t gotten the chance to open a trade. BUT STILL I hope I spot good entries this week, and bag a few more pips! Good luck to us! :blush:

1 Like

I’m happy to share that I hit my TP for this trade! :blush: I originally wanted to close it, but I’m thankful that I waited for it to hit my SL instead. :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise, I would’ve missed a pretty good trade. :smiley: I hope I spot another one tonight! Anyone checking on the EURUSD and EURJPY pairs? :blush:

I hope you’re fully recovered or at least very nearly, now. I haven’t been here long but have already noticed that the forum’s a better place when you’re posting. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awww. :blush: That’s super sweet! :blush: Welcome welcoooome! :smiley: I’m doing a lot better, and I’m excited to not lose money this week!!! :sweat_smile: I hope the forum is treating you well! :blush:

1 Like

Just checked on the EURUSD and I’m thinking I could get a few pips with a short position. :thinking: The crossover has already happened on my 1H chart. But I’m waiting for it to happen for my 4H chart as well. :thinking: What do you guys think? Anyone bearish on the EURUSD? :open_mouth:

Hi guuuys! :blush: I’ve decided to open a short position for EURUSD. I entered @1.08198 with my SL @2.08438 and TP @1.07998. I hope I hit my TP within the next few hours, or when I wake up tomorrow mornign! :pray:

For the EURJPY, I feel like it’s too late for me to get in. :thinking: So I’ll probably just be waiting for a reversal and watching the charts for now. :open_mouth: Good job to those who were able to get in on this pair before price skyrocketed! :blush:

Helloooo! :blush: I wasn’t able to update last week, but I got a notification that I got stopped out of this trade. :sweat_smile: Well, you win some, you lose some. I hope I can win back what I lost this week. :pray:

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade. :blush:

I’m just currently going through my charts for now. :thinking: A bearish crossover has happened on my EURUSD hourly chart, so I’m just waiting to see this on my 4H chart too. After it’s climb for the past couple of weeks, is it finally time for price to drop? :thinking: What do you guys think?

I also haven’t traded USDJPY in a while, but I’m looking at the chart now and WOW :sweat_smile: That was such a huge red candle. Did anyone here catch that? :smiley: I haven’t traded this pair for a while so I’m kinda sad I missed this action. :sweat_smile:

Of course, price decides to move the other direction as soon as I set my eyes on it. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. Looks like the crossover on the 4H chart won’t be happening tonight. :thinking: I might wait for until tomorrow before getting in on this trade. :open_mouth:

It was a bluff. :sweat_smile: Price did end up falling, but I missed the chance to get in on the action. :confused: But no use crying over missed pips now. :open_mouth: I’m watching my EURUSD and I might just get in on a new short position. For those who were able to ride this bearish downtrend, must be nice!

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade. :smiley: I’m still watching over my EURUSD pair. No signs of a bullish crossover yet, so I’m looking at a short trade and setting my TP @1.08177 and my SL @1.09233. I’ll give it a couple more minutes though before I get in. :thinking:

1 Like

I want to join the train as well but I don’t want to be caught between an ugly retracement of profit-taking. Will keep on the lookout for a possible opportunity to sell, otherwise I will only engage tomorrow when another impulse leg may begin. Hope you get a good deal entry.

1 Like

Hahaha! :blush: Thanks for dropping by, Torch! I literally just responded on your thread. :joy: Will keep you guys posted here! But I’m very excited to have more interactions with you. :blush:

1 Like

Pleasure is mine, Rose, all mine :blush:. Yeah, made a response to it, and will be looking forward to your updates in the future, here or there, I have eyes on both. You can bet I also look forward to more interactions with you. Wish you good luck on your pips hunting.

1 Like