My trading goal for 2024

Ria, were you able to join this next train down South?

1 Like

Torchhhh! :blush: Remember the short trade idea I shared last week, I went ahead with it and hit my TP! :blush: I’m not in on any trade now though. :open_mouth: Did you also get to hop on? :blush:

1 Like

Another week, another trade! :blush: Hellooooo. I feel like I was away for a long time because I got 165 notifications when I signed in today. :joy:

I’ll check out my charts for now and combed through all my notifications! :blush:

Congrats on hitting your TP! Hope you find another good trade soon!

1 Like

Wow,165 notifications? That’s a lot to catch up on! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Congrats, Ria! :smiley: The prevailing bearish sentiment was in your favour. A step closer to ticking off your trading goal for 2024. I didn’t get in, actually. There is always another trade at the corner. Looking forward to more of your updates in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My goal for trading this year is to get better at managing risk. I’m focusing on setting clear limits and using tools like stop-loss orders. Do you have any tips or strategies that have worked well for you in managing risk?

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! :blush: Too bad I wasn’t able to stay long enough to catch that huge green candle I saw on my chart just now. :sweat_smile:

It is! :blush: But I’m always very happy to read through what everyone has to say! :smiley: I’m just happy I’m worthy of conversation with the very intelligent people here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Torch! :blush: And definitely, there’s always another trade around the corner. :blush: I just opened my charts and I was kinda disappointed because I wasn’t able to get in on the huge bullish candle from last week. :confused: Were you able to catch that? :blush: I’ll drop by your journal too to see how everything’s going!

Hmm. :thinking: I feel like it really depends per person. How would you describe your risk appetite? For me, I generally prefer to be on the more conservative side. I’m not a risk big, win big kind of person so my lot sizes tend to be small and my SLs a bit too tight at times. :sweat_smile:

Helloooo! :blush: Another week, another trade (hopefully!!!) :pray: The past week has been busy so I didn’t get enough time to monitor my charts before opening a position:( I’ll try to make up for that this week! Good luck to us this weeeek! :smiley:

1 Like

As expected, I’m on the EURUSD chart trying to confirm if I can still get in on a quick long. :sweat_smile: I don’t think price will break through the most recent high so another option for me is go short on this pair and set my TP @ 1.09131. What do you guys think?

Price is looking bearish on the hourly. But I think I’ll give it a couple more hours to be a bit more sure. :sweat_smile:

I ended up with no trade this week, cause I was too unsure to get in. :confused: Hopefully, I really get in a good position this week! :open_mouth:

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Another week, another trade. :smiley: I’m still watching my EURUSD chart. :thinking: Price has been going up, but I’m thinking it’s bound to go down soon. I’m back to contemplating whether I should go for a quick long and set my TP @ 1.11285 or wait to get in a short position. :thinking:

Did you mean you didn’t trade this week or last week?? I hope you find a good position

As much as I hate to admit it, both. :frowning: My problem last week was that I got too caught up in the celebration of my birthday that I barely checked the charts as soon as it struck 12 MN on my birthday. :open_mouth:

Ohh, it’s okay to take a break. Hope you had fun at your birthday celebration!

Hey Rose,
September is coming. How is your trading going? Have you saved enough to buy the sofa yet? I’ve set many goals this year, but I haven’t completed them so far. Time flies so fast. I hope you reach your goal.

1 Like