My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

well done Toby. Keep going. will wait your system

As Italian and obviously a Ferrari lover, I’m very interested. Nice work

after 28 trading days, my ferrari ea double my account, here’s the result.

Thats great man!

If it’s a manual EA have you done any back testing? Like manual gone back in history to find out what signals would have been ordered?

daniel i don’t believe backtesting, forward test is the way to go for me, anyway here’s the latest result after 29 trading days!!

When will you show this fantastic system… I can’t wait more!!! LOL

Toby Great Job Keep it up,
and we are eagerly waiting for your system, when will you share bro? :wink:

Well done. Did you come up with this by yourself?

Hope everything keeps moving in your favor!

Hi Toby,

Is it the time for Ferrari’s maintenance? :32:

sorry for late update guys!! since last week gbpjpy is not cooperating, anyway heres the result hoping to get back to smooth track., nevergiveupss thanks!! lol!!

hoping to triple my account soon!!

Yes! Backtesting is just for curvefitting with the delusion that the future will mirror the past. Backtesting is completely pointless. Your system looks good so far.

I have been following this thread for a few weeks and not seen an ea posted, how could anyone possibly have tested it, unless I missed it’s posting. Cheers,

Mike

Yikes a floating P/l of -$11,000 that is 42% of capital!
Cant argue with your results so far but driving a Ferrari that aggressively could land you in a heap of trouble.

Didn’t see that. Likely martingale. YIKES.

YIKES!!!lol!!! thanks!!

i dont understand your mathematical computation, perhaps maybe enlighten me?

Well Toby, Actually he takes -11k (drawn down)/26K (your equity)= 42%. make sense?

Good luck anyway!:60:

ok thanks, nevergiveupss!!!, not to worry guys soon i will share here my ea and indicators that im using for these trades , its up to you to use it, for me nearly 300% out of 60 trading days is good enough , maybe you have a better system that has absolutely no drawdown let me know, one thing for sure no matter how good your system or ea if a person always has negative thought gaurantee he will eventually fail!!! so " nevergiveupss" with your trading keep going until you achive your goal!!! cheers.

Hi Toby123,

I have been following this thread from the beginning and just want to add that without risk you can’t expect reward.
Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see your system.

Cheers

Jacques