My Trading Journal (Driving My Ferarri EA)

I also trade with EA and continually recode them. So I will look forward to looking at yours. And for some people still wondering… you “test” by trading it live going forward! Not backtest things to death. It is much better to run 10 demo accounts with different parameters at the same time than curvefitting with endless 10+ year backtests.

DD is not tha relevant. Look at the lot sizes. Look at his balance. Then look at the overall risk. This is going quite well so far. DD means nothing to me if I am risking within my proven comfort zone! And always calculate off of the balance. If you just stare at the equity, you’ll always be afraid and paralyzed. Withdraw your earnings and reboot so to speak and start over. But most traders dream of using their trading acct as a piggy bank. No. It should be treated as an income machine.

exactly 45 trading days here’s the result of my ferrari, 410%, lovin’ it!!!

Waiting for your system…When can we expect that ?

here’s my journal before the start of trading week, hoping to get a few % profit this week, be patient with me im going to share this with you guys very soon!!!

result for today so far!

Toby123,
Ive been following your thread now for at least a month now. The results do seem impressive. very impressive.
Im very new to the forex game and have mostly been concentrating on price action, because ive been told ‘systems’ or expert advisors only work for a limited time whilst market conditions are appropriate.
I dont want to poo poo your system, in fact im very keen to learn more. I am just wondering what your thoughts are on how your system will behave over the long term and if you think it may be susceptible to the same problems as other systems?

NWAM

Very much Toby is shorting USD Against other currencies, or other words (buy EUR, GBP,CAD and Sell USD) As long as USD value fall, he gains. However, if USD rallys, he has drawn down! right TOBY? CORRECT ME If I’m wrong.

Cheers,
NVGU

Furthermore, for the last 3 months, the market is ranging! USD is up and down about 200 pips range vs other currencies basket. I’m just wonderring if we a huge break out trend coming up? other ideas are welcome!

Hi Toby 2 quick questions for you?

1. R u exclusively trading or do u have a day job too?
  2. For how long have u been trading the new strategy on this post? And the 600 seconds one on the other thread…
    Thxs so much for ur replies
    Isabelle

I have to wonder why your so unwilling to share this sytem now. You have had months worth of profitable trades so what are you waiting for?

today’s result, be patient with me guys trying to make sure everything is ok before i share to public.

I hate to sound rude epi, but you have been coming off as very needy lately asking a lot of others. Maybe its time to step back, your success is up to you and you might be pushing the envelope a little much right now.

Not really. If your referring to a post I made asking if Pete would make a video… do you really think I would expect it do be done? just throwing then point our there on something that could do with more clarification. Imsure if I didnt quite grasp a concept then others might not also. As for this thread, Its a simple question to Fury. Alot of people are asking when the system willbe released and this site is about groups of people learning.

Perhaps your trying to read too much into things or just trying to be a smart arse and ignoring all the posts ive made, even threads of my own systems which require nothing from anyone else.

hey isabel,
i have day job (self employed) so my time is very flexible.
this strategy still not in public yet (ferrari ea and few indicators) im using it personally for a while now, so far so good and im lovi’n it!,regarding the 600 seconds as far as i remember im using it over 4 years now and very succesful with it really suitable for the people have daytime job!.(5-9), you wont regret it using that system, you’ll be happy as larry!!
anyway heres the latest result so far of my ferrari EA:

Nice results. Is this real money or demo? Am curious because if it’s real, you should be a millionaire in a few years. :slight_smile:

Ill take it as reading into things, you just seem tense sometimes.

today’s result!

nothing much happening now in the market so here’s the weekend result of my trading, soon i will no longer publish my trading report to the public, my ferrari ea along with some indicators provin to be profitable for me, have a good weekend guys!!

april 2 trading result!!