My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, MOnday market today, the sun still always lighting the earth and never tired.

Back to my trading journal FXOpen today, here I just write anything about forex trading, happy and sad story in the trading journey.

Today I still hold buy GBPCAD, however I try modify stop loss below the low candle in nearest support zone.

Hello world, how are you today, the time seems so fast to passed. Yesterday gone and enter today.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen. Yesterday I have no open any trades, but only one buy GBPCAD modify stoploss and now hit and closed.

And now the market still in sideways looking EURUSD this still consolidated and unclear the trend will continue or decline because now the price already on high wave.

BTCUSD yesterday tries to rise and formed bulls candle but still below middle band line. oil price decline to low 73.99.

Gold consolidated near upper band line, the price move near upper band and shy to rising high.

Hello world, still here at the angle of the earth.

Back to my trading journal, here I write anything about my trades with FXOpen.

Yesterday I tries to open trades again with buy, after the order in profit floating I modify stop loss above break even point for 5 pips. I think GBPCAD still continue rising, but I was wrong, the price drops and hits stop loss. Then I move to gold, yes this is interesting part of the story, maybe we can take lesson from it. Gold price tends to bullish and I open pending order near support, lucky the order eventually active because gold is high volatility asset. But later my psychology get disruption, gold seems will hit my stop loss hence I decided to close small loss, but what happen later the gold rising high strong rally. This situation make disappointed then I open new order buy on gold. Still floating now.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun still yet appear in this morning, cool air around my place with fogy.

Come back again to my trading journal here. I just write something here maybe gives valuable lesson for trading purposes.

Gold price movement is highly volatile, if we trade only use tight stoploss, volatiity will often beat stoploss. larger stoploss increae the risk, so the trick here is use pending order and specify stop loss level to manage the risk. Discipline is very important, don’t FOMO, often I trade based on fear of missing out only leading into loss.

Today I try trade on GBPUSD, as I see pin bar shaped on daily.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun still shy to shows his face between the leaves.

Today come back to my trading journal. Write again in this board.

Trading forex is risky, yes, I think all traders know this, survive forex trading is need high dedication, for trader who still looser, suggested only treat forex as part time and still gets another job, so if fail in trading still gets income from another job.

Trading forex is potential future, yes forex trading will remain exist despite the financial market changing new regulation.

Yesterday open trades hit stop loss, but today I try again to trade on gold.

Hello world, how are you today, yes still like as before the sun always lighting the earth, never tried.

Come back to my trading journal, Today in opening day market, no order active seen in my chart, buy gold closed with stop loss, and not yet open any trades now.

Gold prices is very highly volatile, wrong taget could missing and lose opportunity to exit on right time, this is one disadvantages of trading without monitoring, we don’t know the price gives signal reversals.

But advantages forex is we can trade anytime and anywehere, sometimes my trades not written down in this journal, today still not yet open trades.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun already abpve horizon and ligthing the earth everyday around my place.

back to my trading journal, here only write anything trading activity and experience or opinion about forex market.

oil price on yesterday market climbing high, seems OPEC cut production merely effective to make the price rising, In other asset BTCUSD dropped to low and reach 28k yesterday. BTCUSD still hard to reached 40k and still become next concern FOMC news report.

Gold price also still under pressure, yelow metal dropped 1953 after tries rising and hit 1987on July 20.

Today i tries to bet on EURJPY, buy because the price already landed previous low.

Hello world, how are you today. Hope always in peace

Come back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, write small note about forex trading activity.

Yesterday my order hit stop loss because EURJPY contine dropped and forming lower low. Here I wrote if small traders only follow the market and can’t drive the market, despite the hope the price rising up, but if in fact, the prices are down, hit-stop loss is normal, and despite there is little disappointment but actually we already finish the plan. Which in the plan includes set limit risk using a stop loss.

While looking oil prices I see the oil price is still bullish and maybe next target is roughly 83 level prices.

Today try open sell EURUSD.

Hello world, how are you today, will economic news today gives high impact into market?

Come back again to my trading journal today, write down forex activity and learning market despite not so easy.

Bitcoin price still traded in the range 29k on yesterday market, while Oil price also still in the previous range market. While Gold tries to move higher.

Today tries bet on gold with buy.It is actually isn’t good entry because the prices near high.

Hello world, Monday has coming, the Sun still appear from the east, still left time to learn before the sun rise from the west.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Oil prices record new high since May at 80.50 based on MT4 FXOpen. Gold price still get pressure from USD, while Bitcoin move in the range 29k in the previous week.

Despite oil prices rising, but IMF still downgrading projection for Saudi Arabia growth from 3.2% to only 1.9%.

Now still no open trades,

Hello word, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon around my place the light is warm fall on the skin.

Back to my trading journal today.

Oil price continue rally and record new high since May, BTCUSD steady move near 29k level price, meawhile gold tries to wake up after drop to low 1942. Now gold rise at `1964 on MT4 FXOpen.

Today tries buy EURJPY

Hello world, 2nd August now.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen again.

I see oil prices still having tendencies in bullish sentiment, yesterday the prices formed lower high and higher high despite still near previous trading range. Bitcoin price also steady in 29k, yesterday the price even dropped near 28k. Gold price also dropped again near 1952.

Yesterday buy EURJPY in floating now yet finish.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rising above horizon, the light is cool in this morning around my place.

Bak to my trading journal today, writing about forex ins and out and share insight or opinion or viws related financial market.

Yesterday eventually EURJPY dropped to low and hit stop loss. It is mean target profit not achieved. What the lesson? market is dynamic, there is no exact resistance or support on right position. If we take profit too higher, the volatility could bring to loss trades because hit stop loss.

Yesterday oil price rising rebound meanwhile Bitcoin still traded near 29k and gold still continue under pressure

Hello world, how are you today. The Sun rising high now around my place.

Back to my trading journal in this Monday, the market open, there are small gap in oil market seen in the small timeframe, meaanhile the Gold price still traded at 1943.81 in FXOpen. Last week the gold formed bullish candle.

EURJPY consolidated near middle band, here the bands drawing flat. EURUSD formed long bullish candle in Friday, now consoluidates near `1.10114.

Bitcoin still traded in 29k.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun already rising above borizon around my place.

Today come back to my trading journal with FXOpen again. Write anything.

Forex trading need skills, yes and this is make a difference result of each traders, now in the standing position forexcup dot com, shows the first rank best trader in the world record profit 1200%, this is incredible profit he can make in forex, no doubt with consistent profit can made shows if make money with forex is possible.

It is need good trading strategy and highly discipline to work on the strategy.

Back to the market, oil price move higher on yesterday formed high 84.08, while gold price drop 1916 and Bitcoin traded at 29k level price since yesterday tries to break 30k level price.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the SUn rising above horizon around my place.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, write anything related forex trading activity.

In the previous week I have one position order buy on gold, despite the gold in bearish market but UI tries to counter trend now with set stop loss quiet far distance.

Hello world how are you today, the Sun rising high above horizon.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Oil price dropped to low 81.24 on yesterday market. BTCUSD still traded in the range 29k level prices, gold dropped low 1916.14.

Analyst Bob McNally, President at Rapidan Energy says oil price hitting $100 per barrel is “entirely possible,

Buy gold floating loss now.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun rise above horizon around my place.

Back to trading journal with FXOpen.

Forex trading still becomes potential business to make multiple gain despite this is included high risk high gain business. Here the skill is matter to shaped successful trader. Maybe useful to get motivation trading, we can get inspiring from the first rank in standing position contes Forex Trading Championship 2023, the first rank already making profit 1400% more. Despite the contest not yet end, it is possible he can growing profit more than 2000%

This is mean in forex trading, it is possible to growing money. If we spirit in lerning, hope later becomes good trader like them successful trader.

Back to practice, today still hold floating on gold, the price continue dropped

Hello world, how are you today. the sun still always lighting the eart and seems never tired.

Back to my trading journal today, write anything related trading activity with FXOpen broker.

Gold price still continue dropped in yesterday market, my order gets more larger loss floating. There are news today, if India buying Russian oil using rubel and not using USD anymore. If demand of USD significantly dropped it could impact to US economic, it is possible the Fed increasing interest rate and they need to pay debt in big number

Oil market, yesterday price rebound after previous dropped low 78 level price.

BTCUSD market, yesterday price heavily drop to low 25k level price from 28k.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun still lighting the earth till now. The Sun still appear from east, still many opportunity to do useful thing in the life.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen

Last week I have buy order on gold,and till now still I let floating loss because the gold price dropped to low 1889. Despite already break the previous support near 1892. In this timeframe expected the gold stat to consolidation. and be reversal time, hope like that.

Meanwhile the BTCUSD price still traded near 26k level price now after heavily dropped from 28k level prices. And oil market, now traded near 80 level price and fail to reached support 78 level price