My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, Monday has coming, the Sun still appear from the east, still left time to learn before the sun rise from the west.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Oil prices record new high since May at 80.50 based on MT4 FXOpen. Gold price still get pressure from USD, while Bitcoin move in the range 29k in the previous week.

Despite oil prices rising, but IMF still downgrading projection for Saudi Arabia growth from 3.2% to only 1.9%.

Now still no open trades,

Hello word, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon around my place the light is warm fall on the skin.

Back to my trading journal today.

Oil price continue rally and record new high since May, BTCUSD steady move near 29k level price, meawhile gold tries to wake up after drop to low 1942. Now gold rise at `1964 on MT4 FXOpen.

Today tries buy EURJPY

Hello world, 2nd August now.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen again.

I see oil prices still having tendencies in bullish sentiment, yesterday the prices formed lower high and higher high despite still near previous trading range. Bitcoin price also steady in 29k, yesterday the price even dropped near 28k. Gold price also dropped again near 1952.

Yesterday buy EURJPY in floating now yet finish.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rising above horizon, the light is cool in this morning around my place.

Bak to my trading journal today, writing about forex ins and out and share insight or opinion or viws related financial market.

Yesterday eventually EURJPY dropped to low and hit stop loss. It is mean target profit not achieved. What the lesson? market is dynamic, there is no exact resistance or support on right position. If we take profit too higher, the volatility could bring to loss trades because hit stop loss.

Yesterday oil price rising rebound meanwhile Bitcoin still traded near 29k and gold still continue under pressure

Hello world, how are you today. The Sun rising high now around my place.

Back to my trading journal in this Monday, the market open, there are small gap in oil market seen in the small timeframe, meaanhile the Gold price still traded at 1943.81 in FXOpen. Last week the gold formed bullish candle.

EURJPY consolidated near middle band, here the bands drawing flat. EURUSD formed long bullish candle in Friday, now consoluidates near `1.10114.

Bitcoin still traded in 29k.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun already rising above borizon around my place.

Today come back to my trading journal with FXOpen again. Write anything.

Forex trading need skills, yes and this is make a difference result of each traders, now in the standing position forexcup dot com, shows the first rank best trader in the world record profit 1200%, this is incredible profit he can make in forex, no doubt with consistent profit can made shows if make money with forex is possible.

It is need good trading strategy and highly discipline to work on the strategy.

Back to the market, oil price move higher on yesterday formed high 84.08, while gold price drop 1916 and Bitcoin traded at 29k level price since yesterday tries to break 30k level price.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the SUn rising above horizon around my place.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, write anything related forex trading activity.

In the previous week I have one position order buy on gold, despite the gold in bearish market but UI tries to counter trend now with set stop loss quiet far distance.

Hello world how are you today, the Sun rising high above horizon.

Oil price dropped to low 81.24 on yesterday market. BTCUSD still traded in the range 29k level prices, gold dropped low 1916.14.

Analyst Bob McNally, President at Rapidan Energy says oil price hitting $100 per barrel is “entirely possible,

Buy gold floating loss now.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun rise above horizon around my place.

Back to trading journal with FXOpen.

Forex trading still becomes potential business to make multiple gain despite this is included high risk high gain business. Here the skill is matter to shaped successful trader. Maybe useful to get motivation trading, we can get inspiring from the first rank in standing position contes Forex Trading Championship 2023, the first rank already making profit 1400% more. Despite the contest not yet end, it is possible he can growing profit more than 2000%

This is mean in forex trading, it is possible to growing money. If we spirit in lerning, hope later becomes good trader like them successful trader.

Back to practice, today still hold floating on gold, the price continue dropped

Hello world, how are you today. the sun still always lighting the eart and seems never tired.

Back to my trading journal today, write anything related trading activity with FXOpen broker.

Gold price still continue dropped in yesterday market, my order gets more larger loss floating. There are news today, if India buying Russian oil using rubel and not using USD anymore. If demand of USD significantly dropped it could impact to US economic, it is possible the Fed increasing interest rate and they need to pay debt in big number

Oil market, yesterday price rebound after previous dropped low 78 level price.

BTCUSD market, yesterday price heavily drop to low 25k level price from 28k.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun still lighting the earth till now. The Sun still appear from east, still many opportunity to do useful thing in the life.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen

Last week I have buy order on gold,and till now still I let floating loss because the gold price dropped to low 1889. Despite already break the previous support near 1892. In this timeframe expected the gold stat to consolidation. and be reversal time, hope like that.

Meanwhile the BTCUSD price still traded near 26k level price now after heavily dropped from 28k level prices. And oil market, now traded near 80 level price and fail to reached support 78 level price

Hello world, how are you today, quiet cool now around my place.

Back again to my trading journal with FXOpen. Few days ago I still hold buy on gold and until now still in negative floating, yes it is namely using swing trading strategy because open and closed order more than a day, and hope not becomes positoion trading,

Gold price itself in yesterday market consolidated and formed bullish candle, it is formed reversal pattern. Expected the gold price rebound to bullish in the next week.

Another instrument oil market in yesterday dropped low and formed bearish candle. BTCUSD traded in the range 25k and still consolidate near the zone price.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun still rising from east which means still more times to do something better.

Back to the my trading journal with FXOpen, write light note in the journey forex business.

I am still hold one position on gold, and now already close to ask price and only floating because swap fee. The disadvantages swing trading is if we use swap account hence the swap fee will reduced balance day by day.

Because this reason intraday trading or scalping gives more benefit to avoid rollover trading fee or swap cost.

Hello world, how are you today, Monday market open, back to my trading journal tp write update.

Still floating on gold for several days market in negative floating, Despite the gold price back to near order prices but still need more energy to push it up.

BTCUSD price sideays near 26k,oil price higher to near 80 level prices.

Hello world, how are you today, the SUn rise above horizon, still cold around my place.

Back to my trading journal today. Write anything about trading forex.

There are hot news recently, BRICS will add new member formally in January 1 2024 , they announced the admission of six members, it is Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Argentina and UAE formally join in the group jaunuary 1 2024. This group cpuld be real counterweight to western dominated G-7.

Hello world, how are you today, hope the world always life in piece.

Back to my trading journal, write anything about trading and something else.

Bitcoin price move rose higher in yesterday market, the BTCUSD landed again to 27k level price after previous dropped 25k. Gold price also rising high and eventually my order hit target profit after several days in floating. Meanwhile oil price also move higher to 81level price after previous drop 79 level prices.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun still shy to show face in the morning around my place.

Trading forex is challenging business, and risky, before making new entries, already make an analysis by reading the chart pattern, indicator, price, fundamental news, but when we already decided to enter the market, these order should work in the plan trading which before making entries already prepare the risk, and target level.

Back to the market, BTCUSD in yesterday market the price dropped again after hit high 27k level price and now landed again near 25k level price. Meanwhile Oil market draws rising high 83.19 in yesterday market, meanwhile a gold dropped to 1939 from high 1947.

The market is dynamy I have buy order on gold and floating now.

Hello world, how are you Monday, yes you is great day where the forex door opened and gives opportunities for traders make profit in trading.

Monday market still many trader wait and see. Last week Oil price rose higher up to 85.50 and gold price traded near 1940, BTCUSD flat market in 25k level prices.

Today try sacalping EURJPY

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun lighting the earth between leaves on trees.

Back to my trading journal today.

My order hit stop loss yesterdaay and not yet open new trades now. I see yesterday market EURUSD in strong bearish, and also AUDUSD, while oil price rising high above 87 level prices, Gold depreciated to 1926, meanwhile Bitcoin still stuck in 25k level prices.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun still shy to show his face in this morning.

Come back to my trading journal now time to write anything.

Oil price in yesterday market formed bullish candle with lower high but not yet break previous high. Meanwhile the BTCUSD still traded in 25k level price with downtrend tendencies. Gold price consolidated after dropped low 1915. Today I bet on gold with target 1920\

Interesting story occurs in FTC 2023, Long Vuong algorithmic trader now back entering in top 5 in standing position at forexcup dot com tries to catch African trader.