My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today? Today’s air temperature is hot around me, it hasn’t rained yet but there are indications that it might rain.

Back to my trading journal today. Write a few words about trading activities.

Login to Ticktrader, the crypto market is still moving in the red zone, Bitcoin is around $65k, this has fallen from the previous $69k level. Solana is at $189, while Ethereum is at $3299.
For the price of US crude oil, the price rose to a high level of 85.04 yesterday and is now at the price level of 84.63.

Gold prices are also consolidating after breaking a new all-time high. #bullish

Hello world, how are you today, still in the atmosphere of the beginning of April, a new month of new spirit and new hopes.

In today’s trading journal, back to writing some words all about trading activity in the financial markets.

Gold price volatility is very high, often occurring after the price moves in a strong trend, followed by an equally strong trend reversal. This may indicate that gold is also heavily traded in the short term.

Even though gold prices have reached new all-time highs, prices do not move up without correction. Gold price corrections often form wide waves due to high volatility.

As happened today the price of gold fell again.

Hello world, how are you today, a bit cloudy today, maybe it will rain later.

Back to my trading journal on Friday, the forex market’s last day is open but not the crypto market.

Monitoring the market via the Ticktrader platform today for gold prices slightly down at $2279.

Meanwhile, oil prices have risen soaring to a high level of 86.70 for WTI oil
Solana/USD today fell at 176.30 approaching the support point of 160.

EURJPY formed a bearish candlestick with a small body at 163,792, the price moved in the swing high range of 165,000 - 162,000

EURUSD also fell to form a small body bearish candlestick there is a reversal pattern.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s raining heavily around me

Back to my trading journal today, write down a few sentences about all forex trading activities.

View today’s CFD market via FXOpen’s Ticktrader platform. A platform specifically designed for ECN brokers with all its advantages and disadvantages.

Bitcoin and other cryptos like Ethereum, and Solana are flat today. Just yesterday Bitcoin jumped from $69k to $72k and is down again now at $71k.

Solana has tended to move flat in the past few days around 173.

This time gold still looks shining, the price again formed a new ATH yesterday at the level of $2354.

Hello world, how are you today, hopefully, the market will still make it easy to make profits in forex trading.

Back to my trading journal today.

Gold price corrected to $2333 from a high of $2352. In the long-term trend, it is hoped that gold will still be bullish.

On the other hand, with crypto prices, Bitcoin is still hard to break the $72k level, the price even dropped to $68k.

In general, prices are still in the previous range of swing high and swing low.
Solana also fell near the 155.73 support based on the 50 MA.

Hi Kathlyn. Is there a specific journal you use? I’m looking for a good excel Forex journal if you happen to know if a good source to download. Found a few but nothing that stands out. Thank you.

Hello world, Monday is a bit different from the norm. The atmosphere was starting to get dark around me.

Some days I don’t make notes in this trading journal because outside activities take up time for trading.

Today back to my trading journal, write a few notes about forex trading activities.
Looking at the forex market today the eyes focus on the XAUUSD pair, this is the gold symbol on the forex spot market.

It seems that the price is moving with low volume, the price tends to form a doji with a small body.
I think it will still be bullish because even though the price fell, it still formed a lower high.

Hello world, how are you today, today’s weather feels hot around me, maybe it will rain later.

Back to my trading journal today, write a few words about forex trading activities.
Today I logged in via Metatrader 4 to see today’s market conditions.

The first time I opened XAUUSD, it appeared that the gold price was now in the range of 2385, after retracing the price then rose again and finally formed a bullish candlestick with a long shadow at the bottom of the candle.

Perhaps the escalation of the war in the Middle East where Iran finally took part in the Hamas vs Israel war has influenced the heating up of global geopolitics. And perhaps this Iranian attack will add to the growing geopolitical tensions, especially in the Middle East and perhaps Israel’s allies will provide assistance to confront Iran.

Many people want a peaceful world but it is impossible to unite human voices into just one voice. Or this has been outlined in the history of the messengers that there will be nation fighting against nation before everything finally happens.

Returning to forex, gold prices are consolidating in the H1 timeframe, high gold price volatility allows prices to move down and tries to make a buy limit near the lower band line.

Hello world, how are you today, I see you are getting older and more beautiful. Today is sunny, the sun has risen above the horizon.

Back to my trading journal today wrote a few words about forex trading.

Forex is indeed susceptible to risk, high price volatility apart from having the potential to provide gains, on the other hand, also carries the risk of losing money. Plus the leverage factor also contributes to risk.
Apart from that, traders also pay attention to trading costs such as spreads and commissions and also swap costs because all these costs will reduce profits.

Back to the market, today I saw the price of gold on the MT4 platform, the price moved below the MA 50 on the H1 timeframe, while yesterday’s pending order was not yet active and we were still waiting for today’s market to rise or fall again.

Hello world, how are you today, I hope the world lives full of peace and love, not war and chaos.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today.

Today I used Metatrader 4, logged in to my account and immediately my eyes were drawn to the gold buy limit trading position which until now has not been active because the price is far from my asking price.

It seems that the gold price is consolidating in the H1 timeframe, this is not a good position according to my analysis because the price has gone up. However, if a breakout occurs, gold price movements may become very volatile today.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon, the forex market was active on Monday earlier this week

Back to my trading journal, back to write some words regarding forex activity.

Today login to Metatrader 4 account and watch my old position made on Friday market, still floating today on XAUUSD, even though there was a floating profit the target has not been met but the price has reversed and now I see a floating loss.

Gold prices appear to have fallen today from 2388 to 2379 and formed a bearish candle. The order is still left until the stop loss is hit at 2366.

In the crypto market, Bitcoin is still consolidating near the MA 50 at around $64k ahead of halving in the near future.

For US crude oil, the price is now around 81, still reluctant to rise even though there are concerns about geopolitical tensions in the Middle East.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s a bit cloudy around me today, yesterday it rained and maybe it will rain again today.

Back to my trading journal today wrote a few words about forex trading.

In the end, yesterday’s floating instant buy position has now hit the stop loss on gold. And it appears that the price of gold has fallen further and made buy limit orders active at this time.
The price of gold fell again even though yesterday it formed a Morubozu candle, but now the price has fallen even deeper near 2309. This condition causes orders to be dragged down by floating losses.

Elsewhere, oil prices tend to consolidate in the price area of ​​81. This condition allows for an upside breakout or downside breakout scenario. In theory, the price moves above the MA 50 line, indicating that the upward trend may still continue.

In the crypto market, the price of Bitcoin is slowly rising after the halving, this is somewhat inversely proportional to gold which fell this morning.

Hello world, how are you today, are nations still fighting against nations before the doomsday world?

Back to my trading journal today to rethink this high-risk forex trade.

Yesterday’s buying on gold trade was still in a floating condition until now, after almost hitting the stop loss the gold price rose again and made the position floating until today.

1 Like

This forex trade is really high-risk. I am more interested in the D1 time frame because there is a chance that the price could go 2200±. But there is still the possibility of an upside breakout. I’m out of the market

1 Like

Hello world, how are you today, it’s a bit cloudy around me, maybe it will rain again later.

Back to my trading journal today, wrote a few sentences all about forex trading and all kinds of things.

The trading position on gold buy orders to this day is still in a floating loss condition. It seems that prices are moving in consolidation and in a market with less volatility. There is a Bollinger band squeeze on the H1 timeframe.

While the price of US crude oil was at 82.50, it formed a bearish candlestick after reaching a high of 83.47. Oil moves sideways on the H1 timeframe in the range of 83.50 and 82.10.

Elsewhere in the crypto market, Bitcoin/USD fell yesterday and formed a bearish candlestick. Halving doesn’t seem to be able to bring BTC prices up even higher after reaching ATH $73k.

Hello world, how are you today, please rest in peace. I dream that no human will create a bomb so that it doesn’t destroy the universe. Maybe the world needs resetting so humans don’t destroy the universe.

Back to my trading journal today, even though the days seem to pass so quickly, trading still continues.

Yesterday it still had a floating position and today is Friday, the last day the forex market is open but the floating order is still not resolved.

The long position on gold still shows floating profits today after previously floating losses. It is hoped that gold prices will rise again to approach the all-time high recorded this month.

Elsewhere, an interesting pair is USDJPY, the Japanese Yen currency that has been weakening since early January and has now almost reached 156,000. This is the most historic weakness for JPY after the BoJ ended negative interest rates.

Meanwhile, oil prices also rose today, technically the price still has the potential to rise to reach the upper band line.

In the crypto market, BTCUSD price is trading at $64k. It seems that prices are still reluctant to rise even higher.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen high above the horizon, it’s hot on your skin

Back to my trading journal today, looking at the market this Monday morning.

There doesn’t appear to be a market gap today, everything seems normal, but the price of gold this morning fell and was at $2327. Trading positions that previously had floating profits now show floating losses.

On the other hand, US crude oil prices also fell to form a bearish candlestick.
Still carrying out previous trading plans on gold and oil. It is hoped that gold will rise again amidst tensions in the Middle East as well as gold.

Technically, the price of gold is now in the support zone based on the Bollinger band line, but the RSI is still at level 40, this has not yet reached the oversold zone level.

Hello world, how are you today, is the war still continuing as usual? Hope not.
Back to my trading journal today write a word or two about forex trading activities and its ins and outs.

Login to MT4 today and see for the first time that the trading account is still experiencing a floating position in active gold trading since last week.

In the H1 time frame, gold prices still tend to go up and down with upward movements around 2248 and downward movements around 2219. Inflation is still high, analysts still predict that the Fed will not raise interest rates shortly.

High-interest rates may be less supportive of gold because investors prefer returns from cash rather than buying gold.

However, the long-term potential is still possible for gold as a safe-haven asset amidst global economic uncertainty. Geopolitical tensions and concerns about high inflation.

Meanwhile, oil prices for US Crude oil also appear to have fallen today, lower than yesterday’s high.

Hello world, how are you today, the weather is hot around me, yesterday it didn’t rain and maybe today too.

Back to my trading journal today wrote a few words about trading activities with all the risks.

Login to your MT4 account today to see that orders on gold have been liquidated and hit a stop loss due to the price of gold falling to 2281.

There was a bit of disappointment over this loss because after hitting the stop loss the price of gold rose again to 2319. Maybe other traders have experienced this.

In other commodities, oil prices also fell due to increasing US oil supplies. Today has no open trades and is still taking a breather after the loss.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon, and the temperature is quite hot around me.

Friday, back to my trading journal to write one or two sentences about forex trading activities with all their complaints.

Today’s account login was successful, monitor the market before today’s important news. Gold prices are still moving at the $2300 level. Not to mention trying to trade gold after yesterday’s loss. Waiting for today’s market conditions because there may be market turmoil because the Fed is still maintaining high interest rates.

While oil prices are also still in doubt, after the drop they may still consolidate.

No trades today