My trading journal with FXOpen

I am back here, write some note in my trading journey in FXOpen, I just want to say, if sometimes expectation not like in reality, Buy XAUUSD get in loss hit stop loss, row loss in EURUSD AND EURJPY too.

But I still left some energy to try again, buy EURUSD 1.20380 and Sell EURJPY 130.118.

Good morning everyone, for Muslim traders, happy Ramadhan Kareem, wish our fasting bring us to become better human kinds

Trading forex includes risky business, no matter our experience, loss is part in trades, but forex trading like as how to learn manage the risk to make money, we try with various strategy, trading system, use robot etc,all goal is make money, and when money make money, everything in life felt so easy.

EURJPY +3.71 EURUSD -2.66

Monday trading, no gaps today, but still hold the position that opened on Friday at GBPUSD and GBPJPY, floating loss GBPJPY -6.52, GBPUSD +3.86.

Hello everyone, I am back again in my trading journal with FXOpen, I am to say congrats to all Muslims that in fasting days in Ramadhan Kareem, wish you all get a nice day.

Here I have realized if profit and loss in trading is part of the transaction, exactly we don’t know the price will move after open a new position, here I just trying hard to maintain an account with correlation hedging strategy, although the growth of funds still in stagnant, I am happy because near months, my account still survive.

Yesterday I switch in pair GBPJPY and GBPUSD, with end profit, today I am trying with EURJPY and EURUSD. still running.

Good morning world, still in Ramadhan Kareem, most Muslim in fasting days, this is like as exercise how to avoid emotion during fasting, not angry and become patient until the time, hold own from desired eat and drinking, just like in forex, avoid emotion, trading based signal and be patience, forex trading is a long journey and no easy way to get rich at short time.

EURJPY +4.44 EURUSD -0.19

Helo everyone, Today I came comeback in my trading journal, I just want to say I still trying to test strategy hedging pair correlation, yesterday I am close order at EURJPY and EURUSD, Buy EURJPY AT 132.131 and sell EURUSD AT 1.21240, closed with the end result EURJPY +1.07 EURUSD +0.57

Friday market, maybe price movement will difficult to me, currently, I see EURJPY on correction time, these pair move bearish at H1

Good luck! Keep us updated.

1 Like

Hello everyone, thank you for your support, I come back today in my trading journal, while I am leaving the forum while, I have a few positions mostly on EURUSD and EURJPY, in general still my balance in stagnant, not too much increasing but not also decreasing.

Today I am adding on Gold sell at 1785 and close with +0.17, now I have two positions in sell EURUSD and buy EURJPY, no stop loss and my plan is to exit manually,I use STP account FXOpen with small capital only, this is using 5 digit platform and use variable spread included low spread from zero,

I am back again in my trading journal today, here I just want to emphasize if make money through forex trading is something that not easy, especially use small budget trading, we need more patience and not angry when facing loss, because when we angry, usually will lead us to make a reckless decision later, forex trading is like as how to manage the risk to increasing money, This is no easy task without high dedication to survive, maybe boredom can leading us to quit because felt so hard to make money, but we all have a dream, when money makes money, it will bring more comfortable in life.

Yesterday I am close my position on EURUSD -1.13, EURJPY -2.83,

Good morning everyone, how are you today, I hope always happy and healthies, I am back again today, I don’t know what will to write in this journal, but I just record a new position again this morning, full speculative trading with buy EURJPY and sell EURUSD

Good morning everyone, back again to my thread, so far I still treat forex as part-time, because still realize if forex risky business, this morning on Monday, I check my account STP FXOpen, and history trading record loss in my trades, currently I am holding one position on XAUUSD, its included low spread in this instrument, I like it, open buy at 1833 and stop-loss 1825, maybe stop loss is too tight because volatility gold is wide, but I just trying to limit my risk.

Helo everyone, I am back again this mornin visit my trading journal and leaving some note here, maybe someday later can use to remind my trading journey in FXOpen, so far I only treat forex as part-time, because still so hard to make a consistent profit, when I check my STP account in FXOpen, get a loss on pair EURJPY and little profit in EURUSD, but accumulation P/L still in a loss.

Try again on Gold now in symbol XAUUSD, but at 1833 stop loss 1825

I have submitted the post, but invisible and this try again

Good morning everyone, for Muslims this day, is the last Ramadhan day 1442 H, tomorrow all Muslims will celebrate Idul Fitri, I just want to say, forgive for all mistake to all, may Allah bless us in all the life.

Update journal today, I am hold buy at XAUUSD at 1823, and no stop loss, because yesterday my order hit stop-loss, I only use the weekly and monthly candle to predict the most recent trend having tendencies to bullish.

I have a habit of maintaining a trading journal so that I know where I need to improve.

Please let me know if you have any discussions today about EURUSD. However, according to my analysis, the USD may be strong.

That’s great! You are on the right track and I am sure that there is so much that other traders would be able to learn from you. Maintaining a trading journal comes as a saviour when you don’t know what’s wrong with your trades. You can analyse your previous trades and check what can be done to improve.

USD Already has been very strong. It would be good if you could give us an idea about USD in advance next week.

I am sorry for the long days never come back to my trading journal because on busy days, unfortunately, my account faced a margin call at XAUUSD, I have open buy but my balance only small funds so, it not enough to withstand price volatility in Gold, I have seen in recent days when Bitcoin drops, but Gold arise, it’s quite different when Bitcoin bullish but Gold drops.

I think both assets have a correlation because Bitcoin now gets a barrier from some country included China, and Iran, and Elon musk that asking for sustainable Bitcoin due to mining Bitcoin could impact the environment, all this bad news seems impact to Bitcoin and makes it decline.

This condition may be giving advantage for Gold because many investors sell Bitcoin and buy Gold as considered a safe asset for now.

I just come back here, because I have new capital to start trading again. this morning while monitoring the market, I am trying to use ea on EURUSD namely Agressor 3. its scalping type for target 15 pips and set stop loss 100, hedging martingale. But not use VPS so its only runs when I am online.

Trying to open Sell GBPJPY, expected will move to down