My trading journal with FXOpen

Stop-loss hit get loss in a row, today I just run an account with ea on EURUSD , and there is one open active order today Buy at 1.19507 stop loss 1.18507 and target 1.19657.

Still working with ea Agressor 3.13, ea open 0.02 on the second potion as martingale system but combined with hedging, now three positions opened, let see what happen later

Really NFP giving high impact on Friday’s market, the price move suddenly to up were before in downtrend, but we hope it temporary effect and will continue to down

The price still tend to rise, closed position at loss, but today has one active order by my EA buy at EURUSD

Close in profit yesterday, today morning ea open sell, what happens next just waiting

The price move on the range up and down at short term, EA still hold sell today

Still hard to increasing profit trading, the loss still reducing previous profit and landing like as a move on the place, today EA not yet open a new position, meanwhile the Price drops yesterday.

Still use ea now, open two-position buy and sell, default tp 15 pips

Back to trading journal, today ea has one sell position in floating

Ea still working well yesterday, this work as martingale hedging, sometimes I am close manually, now the ea open one position

Last Friday, I am closed all positions, now ea still not open yet any transaction, no open trades

I am back here, yesterday my EA open two trades and all of them closed taking a profit of 15 pips of each, this time, ea not yet open any trades, in other pair I am trying XAUUSD buy with stop loss taking profit, my reason is pair on lower band and h1 formed bulls candle

XAUUSD hit stop loss, although the price move up, today my ea open two order, sell second-order open bigger lot size

Eventually previous order closed manually with profit, on gold set pending order hit and reach target profit too, now ea open buy one order
and manually I put pending order sell limit XAUUSD 1811 stop loss 1813, tp 1796

Ea still works fine so far, yesterday hit the target, and now ea open order Sell, but because worried I am use hedging with buy order due to yesterday trend being very strong, on another pair I set a pending order buy limit on XAUUSD with strict stop loss

Two times pending order XAUUSD hit stop loss, now still work use ea, hopefully, the price will continue to rise today

This morning EA open sell and yesterday open buy, there are three positions opened on EURUSD, another pair XAUUSD still try pending order buy limit 1800

All plan trading get fails yesterday, the market was very volatile, XAUSD rise but then drops drastically, also EURUSD has a similar pattern, seems there is big player enter in the game, now my EA has two order buy and sell, and I have manual buy in this pair too.

My all yesterday plan get in fail, I decide to close all trades and restart again, now ea open two entries, today will releases news NFP, let see what happen later.

Close all orders on last week NFP impact make EURUSD drops, like so XAUSD, get all loss by pending order buy limit at XAUUSD, today morning XAUUSD drops and hit tp by switching, robot not open trades now, try to buy CHFJPY based signal