My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today. I think the time still round second by seconds like before but in different circumstances.

Back to my trading journal again today, today is Idul Adha celebration in Islam religion, takbeer surounded from the neared mosque from my place.

my order buy on gold eventually hit stop loss, the gold price dropped again, and still under pressure, however I try again to open buy on gold. I think not all the time gold will dropped.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun already bright lighting to the earth,

Come back again to my trading journal and write some words here.

Yesterday I open buy on gold, and now the plan already finish, with end the order hit stop loss. The gold price still continue decline and hit stop loss

Today still no position opened.Gold price already on low 1908

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun already shows his faces annd smiley in this morning.

Monday market open, back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Today my eye look on the chart of gold, I see the tendencies probably still in downtrend market. Last Friday gold price rebound from low 1900.48 and rising to 1918.

Today I tries to bet on gold with open sell and set stop loss above high candle near the prices in hourly timeframe.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun already above horizon around my place.

Back to my trading journal.

There are hot news today, some Indian refiners starting to paying some Russian oil using Chinese Yuan, Russian seeks alternatives US amid sanction, while India looking discount to get cheap prices.

Yesterday I open buy on gold, however its order still hit stop loss that placed above high candle,gold price volatility attact my stop loss and make an order closed by the market.

Now my minds change it is maybe the gold price will reversal time on this zone of prices. But using weekly timeframe, support zone still far below 1849.

Still doubt today not yet open any new trades.

Hello world how are you today.

Come back again to my trading journal today, open MT4 terminal FXOpen and seeing the chart, I see BTCUSD still move on previous trading range 32k and 27k level prices. Meanwhile Gold prices still hard to rise again but not continue to dropped.

Yesterday I have one position on EURJPY, I try sell and set stop loss and target profit, but now these order in loss floating not yet hit stop loss.

Hello world how are you today, I see the Sun still always cycling everyday to lighting the earth.

Come back again to my trading journal despite in the journey in this week I feel less good, however still spirit in forex.

I open the chart and see my yesterday order buy EURJPY already hit stop loss. the pair decline and hit stop loss. BTCUSD today also dropped to 29k level price again after hit high 31k. Gold also dropped to 1911 after reached high 1977.

Today I open Sell EURJPY because the MA line shows downtrend signal and the price already rising pullback.

Hello world, how are you today, Monday market begin.

Come back again to my trading journal today, Monday market, here I will writing interest into forex trading ins and outs.

BTCUSD still traded on the range 31k and 30k, the king of crypto still consolidated after formed high above 31k on Juni. If the price break low 30k lower could bring the price back to early track near middle band line.

Gold price still struggle to crosses 1937, the price still move below yellow line despite last week formed bulls market however still face rejection near 1937.

Oil price successfully to cross upper band line and formed high 73.82 on last week, the oil climbing from low 71.18 to high 73.83.

Today not yet open any trades and still wait and see.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun already above horizon, the lighting bright into the earth.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Yesterday I am not open any new position but I see a pair like EURUSD has high movement bullish, GBPUSD also rise higher. meanwhile BTCUSD still consolidated near 30k level prices. Oil price also consolidated near upper band.

Today I will tries oipen buy EURUSD with expect the price cointinue to rise on this week.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rise high and hot at present.

Yesterday open buy hit stop loss on EURUSD, the price discontinue to rising high and forming indecision candle.

While looks oil price yesterday rally and hit a high 74.82, BTCUSD still in the range 30k and 31k now in sideways market. Gold still shy to rising high and only forming small bulls candle with shadow on top candle.

Today still not yet open any trade and wait and see.

Back to my trading journal.

Yesterday market is good enough, EURUSD rally, USDCAD downtrend market, oil price continue rising high, gold rise.

I open trades two order USDCAD and GBPCAD make a good profit. Today try again open buy EURUSD.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun shine still very hot despite already millions years old.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Yesterday I close position on EURUSD in profit. This pair strong rally and continue bullish market. This week the average movement forex market is good to make money. Not only EURUSD, oil price also strong rally, gold, and many more, even BTCUSD now traded above 31k level prices.

Friday market, why some trader assumed this is horor day to trade, maybe because in last week before market closed, many traders or speculator currencies will closed position and make volume being randomly and the result, high volatile market but not easy to understood.

But I still hold one position

Hello world, MOnday market today, the sun still always lighting the earth and never tired.

Back to my trading journal FXOpen today, here I just write anything about forex trading, happy and sad story in the trading journey.

Today I still hold buy GBPCAD, however I try modify stop loss below the low candle in nearest support zone.

Hello world, how are you today, the time seems so fast to passed. Yesterday gone and enter today.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen. Yesterday I have no open any trades, but only one buy GBPCAD modify stoploss and now hit and closed.

And now the market still in sideways looking EURUSD this still consolidated and unclear the trend will continue or decline because now the price already on high wave.

BTCUSD yesterday tries to rise and formed bulls candle but still below middle band line. oil price decline to low 73.99.

Gold consolidated near upper band line, the price move near upper band and shy to rising high.

Hello world, still here at the angle of the earth.

Back to my trading journal, here I write anything about my trades with FXOpen.

Yesterday I tries to open trades again with buy, after the order in profit floating I modify stop loss above break even point for 5 pips. I think GBPCAD still continue rising, but I was wrong, the price drops and hits stop loss. Then I move to gold, yes this is interesting part of the story, maybe we can take lesson from it. Gold price tends to bullish and I open pending order near support, lucky the order eventually active because gold is high volatility asset. But later my psychology get disruption, gold seems will hit my stop loss hence I decided to close small loss, but what happen later the gold rising high strong rally. This situation make disappointed then I open new order buy on gold. Still floating now.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun still yet appear in this morning, cool air around my place with fogy.

Come back again to my trading journal here. I just write something here maybe gives valuable lesson for trading purposes.

Gold price movement is highly volatile, if we trade only use tight stoploss, volatiity will often beat stoploss. larger stoploss increae the risk, so the trick here is use pending order and specify stop loss level to manage the risk. Discipline is very important, don’t FOMO, often I trade based on fear of missing out only leading into loss.

Today I try trade on GBPUSD, as I see pin bar shaped on daily.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun still shy to shows his face between the leaves.

Today come back to my trading journal. Write again in this board.

Trading forex is risky, yes, I think all traders know this, survive forex trading is need high dedication, for trader who still looser, suggested only treat forex as part time and still gets another job, so if fail in trading still gets income from another job.

Trading forex is potential future, yes forex trading will remain exist despite the financial market changing new regulation.

Yesterday open trades hit stop loss, but today I try again to trade on gold.

Hello world, how are you today, yes still like as before the sun always lighting the earth, never tried.

Come back to my trading journal, Today in opening day market, no order active seen in my chart, buy gold closed with stop loss, and not yet open any trades now.

Gold prices is very highly volatile, wrong taget could missing and lose opportunity to exit on right time, this is one disadvantages of trading without monitoring, we don’t know the price gives signal reversals.

But advantages forex is we can trade anytime and anywehere, sometimes my trades not written down in this journal, today still not yet open trades.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun already abpve horizon and ligthing the earth everyday around my place.

back to my trading journal, here only write anything trading activity and experience or opinion about forex market.

oil price on yesterday market climbing high, seems OPEC cut production merely effective to make the price rising, In other asset BTCUSD dropped to low and reach 28k yesterday. BTCUSD still hard to reached 40k and still become next concern FOMC news report.

Gold price also still under pressure, yelow metal dropped 1953 after tries rising and hit 1987on July 20.

Today i tries to bet on EURJPY, buy because the price already landed previous low.

Hello world, how are you today. Hope always in peace

Come back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, write small note about forex trading activity.

Yesterday my order hit stop loss because EURJPY contine dropped and forming lower low. Here I wrote if small traders only follow the market and can’t drive the market, despite the hope the price rising up, but if in fact, the prices are down, hit-stop loss is normal, and despite there is little disappointment but actually we already finish the plan. Which in the plan includes set limit risk using a stop loss.

While looking oil prices I see the oil price is still bullish and maybe next target is roughly 83 level prices.

Today try open sell EURUSD.

Hello world, how are you today, will economic news today gives high impact into market?

Come back again to my trading journal today, write down forex activity and learning market despite not so easy.

Bitcoin price still traded in the range 29k on yesterday market, while Oil price also still in the previous range market. While Gold tries to move higher.

Today tries bet on gold with buy.It is actually isn’t good entry because the prices near high.