My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, it hasn’t rained for several days even though many farmers hope for rain.

Back to my trading journal today.

Very unfortunately, yesterday the open pending order hit stop loss and had to accept this unpleasant reality. But never mind, everything has passed and there is still another day to try again with a fresh new trading plan.

It seems that gold prices are still in a consolidation phase and profit-taking may cause prices to pull back after the sharp rally after US inflation data.

In the long term, it is still hoped that gold will rise again because hopes of the Fed cutting interest rates increase due to cooling US inflation data.

Maybe this is not good, but have tried again to buy gold with a stop-loss

Hello world, how are you today on Monday at the beginning of the week

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words about forex trading activities with all the risks involved.

Today logged in to an account with MT4, saw a floating position in gold after last weekend trying to open buy, it is hoped that gold prices will continue to rise due to hopes that the Fed will reduce interest rates even though there is no certainty about that.

What is most surprising is the soaring price of Silver last weekend above $31, usually after a sharp rally the price will be corrected.

Hello world, how are you today, I heard the sad news that the President of Iran died due to the plane crash he was in, even though it was no one, I feel sorry for them.

Back to my trading journal today wrote a few words about trading activities with all the complaints and price rises and falls.

Login to your MT4 account today and still see yesterday’s trading position in Gold still floating. It is hoped that gold prices will continue to rise amidst the turmoil of global geopolitical tensions and hopes that the Fed’s interest rates will be lowered.

I looked for a real trading journal :smiley: Like the history of your account, was I wrong to look for such information? it says my journal but it looks like my strategy more :smiley:

Sorry, I’m an independent trader who trades with my own risk, not an account manager so there’s no need to show trading history. Maybe you can find it in the myfxbook community. Thank you

1 Like

Hello world, how are you today, maybe there is a geopolitical and trade rift in the West and East. Or maybe the world will reset?

Today back to my trading journal, to wrote a few words regarding trading activities that remain risky.

In yesterday’s trading, we still held one position on gold and to this day it is still floating, the price has not risen higher and the stop loss has not been hit.

Perhaps the increase in gold prices was restrained due to the influence of the Fed’s stance of maintaining interest rates for longer, even though there is a survey that reflects the increase in expectations of the Fed cutting interest rates in September.

Gold may fall again as prices have reached the highest level which allows a correction, but geopolitical risks and BRICS central banks choosing gold as reserves could give gold a boost to shine.

Hello world, how are you today, may the universe be peaceful and safe, and no rain will fall this week

Back to my trading journal to write a few words related to forex trading activities at FXOpen.
It’s a thousand times a shame, that orders on gold in the end hit a stop loss in profit. Gold prices fell yesterday after the FOMC meeting minutes maintained high interest rates

However, it seems that US inflation has still not reached the target and is still at risk of rising again. Is the FOMC’s influence only temporary and will gold prices rise again?
It’s still a question and we haven’t opened a new trading position yet.

Elsewhere, oil prices also fell to level 77, this is contrary to geopolitical risks which are considered to threaten oil prices soaring.

Perhaps geopolitical risks are starting to narrow their impact on oil, or are due to rising US inventories.

Hello world, how are you today? The sun had risen above the horizon with its rays starting to feel hot, slipping between the leaves.

Back to my trading journal today writes again about forex trading activities that remain risky. In forex trading there is no risk no gain, if a trader wants to profit then he has to take risks. However, it is recommended that the risk be measured according to the risk tolerance that the trader is ready to bear.
Becoming a profitable trader is not an easy matter in forex trading. The only thing that can help achieve this is discipline with trading strategies and rules that have been tried and tested with low drawdowns and are profitable in the long term. Discipline is sometimes something that is easy to say but difficult to implement. However, with strong intentions, discipline is as easy as building good habits in your daily life.

Back to the market, today the gold price is still continuing to decline after the FOMC, the gold price is even at a low of 2326, today just trying to follow the bearish trend and create a sell position with a stop loss, maybe later if the price continues to fall and reaches a low of 2280, will consider open buy.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon and the temperature is quite hot around me.

Monday’s market, back to my trading journal today.

After successfully logging in to the account, and looking at market changes in the opening price, only saw a small gap in several pairs, including in Gold which was visible on the M5 timeframe, and also EURCHF.

Trading on Friday last week, the sell on gold hit a stop loss, but after trying again open buy hits the profit target.

Today I tried to open buy on gold, with a little reason, the gold price has left the oversold zone based on the RSI on H4, there are rumors about World War 3, and geopolitical risks that may still continue, in floating profits, modified stop-loss slightly above the break-even point.

Meanwhile, other analysts projected that the price of gold could fall to $2280 because the Fed is still maintaining high interest rates which is another obstacle for gold.

Meanwhile, elsewhere the price of WTI oil is still below the 80 price level.

Hello world how are you today, is everything okay? Today the sun has risen above the horizon and its rays are around 27 degrees Celsius around me.

Back to my trading journal today to write one word or two about forex trading activities that remain risky.

Yesterday’s buy-on-gold order was still floating in profit, in the end, I modified the stop loss slightly below the current price to just secure a profit if the price of gold suddenly dropped.

Apart from the price of gold, and other metals Silver today is also quite active with high volatility and has reached a price of 31,700, a consolidation price in this price zone.

Meanwhile, in other places, oil prices are also trying to recover after falling last week, although they are still below the price level of 79 for WTI oil.

Hello world, how are you today, it seems the war is not over yet and there is still a lot of blood being shed there.

Back to my trading journal today at FXOpen, writing down a few words about trading activities with all the complaints, profits, and losses.

Yesterday’s trade in gold finally hit a stop loss in profit because the price of gold fell and did not continue its bullish trend.
Gold prices may still be consolidating and the direction is not certain, because there is a decline in demand from China, which is the world’s largest gold importer. And perhaps also because of market doubts due to declining investor confidence in the possibility that the Fed will cut interest rates in September. However, geopolitical risks may give support demand for gold as a safe-haven asset.

Today tried a pending order on Silver.

Hello world, how are you today, are you okay or not okay?

Back to my trading journal today.

Forex trading is indeed difficult and easy, maybe what traders feel when traders make easy profits will feel how easy it is to make money from trading, but when traders face consecutive losses they will feel how difficult it is to make money from trading.

Forex does remain risky, but many traders try to profit from market changes, including me. Yesterday’s pending order on silver finally hit taking a profit. Today I tried to open sell on gold in the hope that gold prices will fall further.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon and the heat is quite intense around me.

Back to my trading journal, write one or two sentences all about high-risk forex trading activities.

The price of gold may still be consolidating, after falling to a low level of $2322 yesterday, but the price has risen again and is now at around $2346. Gold failed to break down and yesterday’s open sell on gold trading position became a floating loss but the stop loss had not yet been hit.

On Friday, market volatility may increase because there is PCE news which many world traders are waiting for.

Meanwhile, looking at the price of WTI oil, it continued to fall and reached a low of 77.41. The decline in oil prices is predicted to be due to a decrease in demand due to a sluggish economy.

Today just hold one position on gold until it hits stop loss or the price will fall as PCE data may support USD.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is getting hotter, maybe the influence of global warming is hitting the earth.

Back to my trading journal today wrote one or two words about everything about forex trading with all the risks behind it.

Trading on gold ultimately hit the stop loss, it turned out that the price rose first before finally falling and because the stop loss hit, it failed to make a profit from the transaction.

Today the price of gold may be in the support zone, but I haven’t opened a new position in gold yet, right now I’m still waiting and seeing because Monday’s market sometimes has less volatility. However, today there is important news such as ISM manufacturing PMI data for May, the previous value was 49.2 and the forecash was 48.8.

Silver is now in the support zone, with the potential for a reversal, but I’m still waiting anyway.

Hello world, how are you today, the weather is hot around me, the sun is high with hot rays.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two sentences about forex trading activities.

Something is surprising after logging in to the trading account, the price of WTI oil has plummeted and drawn a long body bearish candlestick reflecting a strong decline occurring. Even though OPEC+ has just agreed to extend their oil production cuts. Or is this a sign that the oil market is sluggish due to unstable economic conditions and high inflation?

Elsewhere, gold prices rose again yesterday after last week’s decline. ISM manufacturing data may be causing the gold price to rise again because the actual data is lower than the forecast causing the USD to weaken.

The day of trying to open sell after there was a break low at M15

Hello world, how are you today, is the war still continuing? Let us soon to make peace with the condition so that our life is peaceful.

Back to my trading journal today, write a word or two about forex trading activities that remain risky.

Yesterday’s open sell on gold was only closed with a cut profit at the price level of $2320, because I predicted there would be a reversal pattern before reaching the profit target that had been set.

However, it seems that gold prices are still consolidating in the current support range. If you look at the price history, this may be a support zone for gold, but if there is a breakout of the lower level of 2314, perhaps the price will continue to fall.

Still quite hesitant to enter the market today because there is news that might move the market about the ADP Non-Farm Employment Change which is an important indicator of the US economy.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is far above your head, the heat of its rays has not subsided even though it is far away.

Back to my trading journal on FXOpen today.

As a retail trader, it is difficult to make consistent profits, what happens in the market sometimes cannot be predicted exactly. Today the price of gold appears to show an upward trend because the price has drawn a higher high and managed to get out of the psychological level of $2357.

Perhaps the US data that provides positive sentiment on the possibility of the Fed cutting interest rates has had an impact on gold with hopes of continued price increases.
Tomorrow there will still be important NFP news that might have an impact on gold.

Today, I just tried my luck by opening a buy with the technical reason that the price had broken the $2357 price level which had been resistance for several days.

Hello world, how are you today, maybe the Sun is getting hotter to burn the earth, and even though the Sun is getting older feel the heat more and more, maybe the sun’s fuel is endless, and maybe even it is life and growing.

Back to my trading journal today, write a word or two about forex trading.

The European Central Bank ECB yesterday reportedly cut interest rates for the first time since 2019, perhaps because of this the price of gold and silver rose yesterday even though it didn’t rally too strongly. Yesterday’s Open Buy I only did a manual profit cut because I saw a pullback wave in gold after the increase to the high of $2379.

Oil prices also rose yesterday to reach the price level of 75 after previously falling to a low level of 72.42.

Today tried a pending buy limit order on gold.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is getting higher and shining on the earth around me.

Back to my trading journal today, write a sentence or two about forex trading activities that remain risky.

Today is Monday, looking at the Forexfactory economic calendar schedule, no high-impact news will be released, but there are several banks in Australia not operating, and also all banks in China are on holiday.

Last week’s gold price fell sharply, perhaps because NFP caused gold prices to fall after the market was previously positive about the possibility of the Fed cutting interest rates.

Elsewhere, oil prices are still having difficulty rising to reach the price level of 80. There are no open positions today and we are still waiting and seeing. The buy limit on Gold yesterday hit stop loss.

Hello world, how are you today, maybe you are not feeling well because many problems have arisen on your land

Back to my trading journal today to write down forex trading activities with all the complaints, excitement, sadness and happiness when trading forex.

Yesterday’s trading I tried to open buy limit on gold and until now it is still not active, gold price fluctuations are still going up and down in the consolidation phase after falling sharply last week.

The high volatility of gold prices often makes it difficult to open instant positions, which often causes orders to be dragged into floating losses.

Today I am still trying to maintain the buy-limit position with a stop-loss