My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the rain is sometimes uneven, it hasn’t rained in my place for a long time but in other areas, high intense rain often occurs. It’s the same with trading profits, one trader may make high profits, and another trader may lose.

Back to my trading journal today and write anything related to trading.

Yesterday I had a trading position on gold with a buy limit, in fact, the price fell and not only activated the pending order but also hit the stop loss. This may be annoying because afterward, the price goes up again. But never mind that it is within a trading plan with a reasonable risk tolerance.

Today I haven’t opened a position, although looking at Silver it seems quite attractive because the price is close to the lower band on H4, this may be a support zone. However, this Wednesday there is an important release that may cause market volatility to be higher in volatility.

Hello world, how are you today? Yesterday it rained quite heavily, wetting the land of farmers who had been waiting for the rain for a long time.

Back to my trading journal at FXOpen today, write one or two sentences about trading activities with all the profits and losses experienced.

Yesterday I tried trading on Silver and got a little profit after the price rose due to the CPI release which had an impact on the USD weakening.

Today I still have to wait and see because later there will be important data released on PPI and unemployment claims which might be a trigger for price movements.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon shining on the leaves before finally slipping to the ground.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two sentences about forex trading activities that remain risky.

Yesterday’s data shows core PPI data of 0.0% is lower than the forecast of 0.3% from the previous revision of 0.5%, and the PPI data of -0.2% is lower than the forecast of 0.1% and the previous revision of 0.5%, which should have a good impact on gold. Jobless claims also rose 242k from a forecast of 225k and a previously revised 229k.

There were no open trades yesterday because gold fell even though the economic data in theory had an unfavorable impact on the USD, but gold fell and drew a bearish candle.

This decline may be partly caused by declining Chinese demand and market speculation. However, gold’s long-term projections are expected to rise because the Fed may lower interest rates at the end of the year. And again geopolitical tensions, the issue of World War 3 can have an impact on gold prices because it is considered a safe-haven asset.

Today tried a pending order with a stop loss referring to the low of $2286

Hello world, how are you today, the air is quite hot around me, today there is a Muslim Eid al-Adha celebration, and many Muslims offer sacrifices of cows and goats.

Back to my trading journal today, looking at the market on Monday. write one or two words about trading with all the risks involved.

Looking at today’s gold price, it has drawn a bearish candlestick after last week gold rose to draw a bullish candlestick. Pending buy limit orders on Friday have not been touched by price.

It seems that in the few days since last week, the gold price is still hard to break the high of $2240. Meanwhile, the support zone is predicted to be near $2286. Today I still carrying out the early plan trading of pending orders on gold.

Looking at today’s economic calendar schedule later released one high-impact news Empire State Manufacturing Index, which surveyed 200 companies in New York state.

Hello world, how are you today, there are rumors out there predicting World War 3 is right around the corner. Hopefully, the prediction is wrong.

Back to my trading journal at FXOpen today, write a word or two about forex trading activities with all the risks involved.

Looking at data from forexfactory, the Empire State Manufacturing Index news was released with actual data of -6.0 which analysts predicted -12.5, and previously revised data of -15.6. Based on theory, above 0.0 means conditions are improving, and below 0.0 conditions are getting worse.

Data that shows a higher value than forecast should have an impact on strengthening the USD. However, yesterday the news did not have a big impact on the market, the gold price was also stable in the 2318-2321 range. Pending buy limit orders have also not been touched by price and are still standing there.

Maybe many people are waiting and seeing on gold, because of the possibility that the Fed will cut interest rates at the end of the year. Today we still maintain pending buy limit orders on gold. Retail sales news today expected trigger market move higher volatility.

Hello world, how are you today, the weather is hot around me today, it hasn’t rained yet.

Back to my trading journal today, back to writing one or two words about forex trading and all its activities.

Yesterday’s gold price movements tended to move in low volatility, the price of gold went up and down in the range of $2300-$2337.

Even though gold is currently consolidating, I am optimistic that gold prices can rise again because this is a safe-haven asset. Amid geopolitical risk turmoil, it is hoped that gold prices will rise again to reach a new all-time high.

Today we still maintain a pending buy limit order on gold even though it may not be touched by the price, while waiting for the price to drop lower to take a position.

Hello world, how are you today, it hasn’t rained in recent days, it’s hot around me under the hot sun.

Back to my trading journal today write one or two words regarding forex trading with all its risks and potential gain.

After logging in to my account via MT4, I saw that the price of gold still tended to be in a range, gold had not shown a clear trend direction. Maybe demand for gold is slow and investors are waiting to see when the Fed will cut interest rates back to normal.

Meanwhile, in the oil market, WTI has reached the price level of 80, this may be the current oil support.

Today I still maintain the previously planned pending order on gold, the market direction is still doubtful, so I’m trying to wait for the gold price to drop lower to buy. Maybe news Unemployment claims today effect USD and gold.

Hello world, how are you today? The sun had risen above the horizon, heat was slipping through the leaves.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words related to forex trading and all the risks.

The pending order buy limit on gold was not reached, the price of gold rose high yesterday, so I canceled the pending order.

Now I’m trying to buy the market by placing a stop loss and profit target, maybe gold has started to get fuel to rise because Chinese demand is recovering and geopolitical risks in the Middle East.

Hello world, how are you today, I hope the world will soon be at peace and its inhabitants will live in harmony and harmony together.

Back to my trading journal today, back to write one or two words related to forex trading activity which is always risky, but to gain profit you have to be brave enough to take that risk.

Today there seems to be no news related to USD, but news for CAD is related to BOC Gov. Tiff Macklem’s speech and Canadian inflation data.

Meanwhile, oil prices also fell at the end of last week following the release of higher-than-expected US manufacturing PMI data.

Today I took the risk by buying Gold because I thought the price would drop temporarily due to the manufacturing PMI data. Last week’s trade hit stop loss.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s hot around me as the sun has risen higher.

Back to my trading journal today wrote a word or two all about trading activity and its risks and gains.

Yesterday I opened a trade on gold, and today it is still floating,

Even though the price of gold rose yesterday, because the target to be achieved was too high, the price turned down again before the cut profit.

Maybe the downtrend can continue and the floating profit position can turn into a floating loss. However I see a deflated Bollinger band reflecting low volatility, so perhaps the lower band is acting as support at least now. However, if this price level is broken, gold may drop lower.

Elsewhere, Bitcoin prices are trying to rise after falling yesterday, maybe Bitcoin whales are playing behind Bitcoin’s decline.

1 Like

Assessing inflation levels in the US - this event is highly anticipated, and I think gold is waiting too

Hello world, how are you today, is it true that World War 3 will happen? If that is the decree then so be it, but hopefully not.

Back to my trading journal today to write down one or two words related to forex trading activity.

Yesterday I still had an open position on gold, and until now it is still a floating loss, this is a loss that has not been realized because the stop loss has not been hit.
Maybe this smells a bit like speculation because US economic data is still important and has an influence on gold. The decline in gold prices yesterday seems to be due to consumer confidence data which was higher than forecast, so the USD strengthened and gold fell.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin seems to be still struggling to regain its position after falling to a low of $58k.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s not too hot around me even though the sun is high above the horizon, maybe because clouds cover my sky.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words about trading activities at FXOpen.

Gold prices are still falling even though geopolitical tensions in the Middle East are feared to be spreading after Lebanon also threatened countries that allow their territory as a military base for Israel to attack Lebanon.

However, investors may put aside geopolitical risks and focus on US interest rates which are currently still high.

Today I am still trying to trade gold again with a stop loss in the hope that it will go up.

Hello world, how are you today, yesterday it rained with low intensity around me

Back to my trading journal to write one or two words related to forex trading activity with ups and downs

Yesterday’s trade bought gold according to expectations that the gold price would rise, but before the target was reached I decided to cut profit because a reversal pattern appeared in the H1 timeframe.

Today I still wait and see, we will wait for PCE data which might cause gold to fall or rise.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon, and its rays are slipping between the leaves. Touching the lands which is still a comfortable place for humans.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words about forex activities with all their profits and losses, ups and downs.

This Monday, after successfully logging in to the account, I saw that there was a gap in several pairs related to EURO, such as EURUSD which gapped up, EURJPY, and EURCHF.

Meanwhile, gold prices appear to be still consolidating, even though they rose on Friday, they are pulling back again, as well as Silver seems to be still looking for direction because the Fed’s interest rates are currently still high.

On Monday, try speculating on gold with an instant buy by placing a stop loss below the low because the Bollinger band expands, hopefully, gold will rise

Hello world, how are you today, hopefully, it will still be a cool place for its residents amidst global warming.

Back to my trading journal today to write some words about forex trading activity with all risks and gains.

Yesterday I bought gold but hit stop-loss before the price reached the target, but in the second position, I still reached take-profit.

Today I haven’t opened a position, even though the price of gold might rise later because there is news from Fed officials that will attract investors’ attention.

Hello world, how are you today, today someone died near the area where I live. It is common for those born to you to die, a certainty that all living beings will experience.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words regarding forex trading activity with all the complaints and profits and losses.

Yesterday, trying to find information about Powell’s speech, according to CNBC, the Fed is still keeping interest rates high and will only lower interest rates once in 2024. possibly in September at the end of the year.

Today the gold price is above the middle band line in the H1 timeframe, it is almost near the upper band, and I am still holding my hand from opening a position in this zone.

Today, looking at the economic calendar schedule, there is important news on ADP and unemployment claims.

Hello world, how are you today, it’s been raining around me today after several sunny days.

Back to my trading journal today to write one or two words related to forex trading activity.

Yesterday the price of gold soared, and I managed to catch a little profit from yesterday’s gold rally. The increase in gold prices occurred after the release of US economic data regarding ADP and unemployment claims, both data did not support the strengthening of the USD and as a result, gold rose.

Today we haven’t opened any new positions and are waiting and see later, NFP news on Friday will be the main concern.

Hello world, how are you today? Yesterday it rained around me, today’s weather is quite cold, around 25 degrees Celsius.

Back to my trading journal today, to write some words about the ins and outs of forex trading with profit and loss, with all the sadness and happiness that occurs in trading.

Yesterday I didn’t open a trading position, the gold price seemed to still be sideways and in a consolidation phase after the previous strong rally.

Traders may currently still be waiting for NFP data news, which is high-impact news that is expected to encourage volatility.

Hello world, how are you today, the rain is not evenly distributed, in other places it is raining heavily around me or not

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words about forex trading activity, forex ins and outs, up and down market, etc.

NFP news had a very high impact on gold, the actual NFP data was greater than forecast causing the USD to strengthen, the gold price fell to around $2250, but after that the price rose and reached a new high of around $2393.

It’s not just the impact on gold, other pairs such as EURUSD, and USDCAD, volatility increased after NFP

Today there is an open position on gold which is expected to continue rising