My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, no rain has fallen since two days ago, and looking at the sky no clouds are covering the sun.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, write some words about my activity in forex trading.

After successful login, pay attention to the EURJPY trading position, the price rises and hits stop loss but another position cuts profit.

Today’s important news schedule is the cash rate from the RBA which is predicted to remain at 4.35%. AUDUSD yesterday fell to a low of 0.63486, but is now pulling back at 0.65154.

Meanwhile the price of gold yesterday also fell sharply to a low of $2364 even though it is now up at 2411. Meanwhile, Bitcoin yesterday also fell at $49k even though it rose again at $55k.

Elsewhere, US crude oil also fell to 71, although it is now pulling back to 73.

No trade wait and see.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high, the temperature is still a bit cold around me.

Back to my trading journal today, write down some words all about forex ins and outs, happy and sad.

The forex market is indeed chaotic, changes can occur quickly, if previously USDJPY had a sharp downtrend, within two days there was a consolidation so it was confusing as to where the next trend would go.

However, comparing US economic data where Japanese interest rates rise and conversely the Fed may cut interest rates, may be good for JPY.

On the other hand, gold is still under pressure, yesterday gold fell drawing a bearish candle.

Bitcoin, yesterday tried to creep up after crashing at a low of $49k now at $56k.

US crude oil prices are also still under pressure at around 72.

There is no high-impact news today.

Hello world, how are you today, yesterday it was cloudy but it didn’t rain, and the morning felt cold even though the sun had risen above the horizon.

Back to my trading journal today, write a few words all about the ins and outs of forex trading activity.

Looking at today’s market, gold seems to be still consolidating even though yesterday it drew a bearish candle, but I think this is already in the support zone.

While in the crypto market, BTCUSD is drawing a bullish candlestick of around $56k, it is also consolidating after plunging a few days ago.

Meanwhile, US crude oil rose to 74.97 yesterday, but the current correction is at 74.38.

Today we are waiting for US economic data on Unemployment Claims.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, it’s a bit hot around me now.

Back to my trading journal to write some words all about forex trading activity with profit and loss, happiness and boredom, summarized in the journey of forex trading career.

Today the price of gold has risen to the price level of $2423 after previously correcting down. Cut profit is done to avoid high gold volatility.

Yesterday’s US unemployment claims data showed a lower value than forecast and previous data, which should make the USD strengthen, but it seems that this is only temporary.

In the crypto market, Bitcoin also rose to a price level of $61k, giving hope of reaching the $70k level, but there is a long tail there, perhaps an indication of profit taking.

Elsewhere, US crude oil slightly extended its increase at a price level of 74.

Hello world, how are you today, the cold temperature is around 20 Celsius enough to pierce the skin around me, and it’s not raining.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about forex trading.

On Monday, maybe the market moves in low volatility, and there is no high-impact news in the economic calendar schedule, but the forex market is sometimes unique, there are many factors that can reverse even expert predictions.

Gold appears to still be in the price range within the Bollinger band squeeze. Bitcoin fell to around $58k after previously reaching $61k. On the other hand, US crude rose to a price level of 75.

No trade wait and see.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon but the cold air is still covering my skin.

Back to my trading journal today at FXOpen, write again all about trading activity with its profit or loss.

The price of gold yesterday soared on Monday even though there was no high impact news release, the price has reached a high of $2473 which may be a resistance zone referring to price history. A break of this level may lead to gold breaking its egg to a new all-time high.

Elsewhere the price of Bitcoin rose slightly to the $59k level previously in the $58k range.

Meanwhile, US crude oil jumped to a price level of 78 from the previous range of 74.

RSI is still at level 53, far from the overbought zone, today waiting news release of PPI.

Sell ​​on gold today

Hello world, how are you today, I heard of a big war across the ocean far away. Many people want a peaceful life but the war is getting longer.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about forex trading activity with profit and loss.

The future market is always a mystery, no one knows the price will go up or down, traders only try to analyze the market using previous data.

Yesterday, sell gold hit stop loss because it turned out that the reversal signal was invalid, the price surged up even though it was back to the range but hit stop loss.

Today there is the release of US inflation data which investors are waiting for. This data could be one of the considerations for the Fed to cut interest rates.

If the Fed cuts interest rates, it is hoped that gold will rise. try open buy today.

Elsewhere, the price of US crude oil fell again to level 77 after reaching 78.

In the crypto market, Bitcoin prices are back to around $60k.

Hello world, how are you today, the hot sun provides warmth on the cold ground. It hasn’t rained this week around me, several residents’ wells have run out of water reserves.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about trading activity in the forex market.

MT4 login today looking at the gold market, yesterday the price fell to a low of $2438 with a high of $2479. A reversal pattern appears in the daily timeframe, but the RSI is still above level 50.

Waiting for US retail sales data and unemployment claims.

Elsewhere, the price of US Crude fell again to around 75, extending its decline after the price had reached a high level of 78.70.

Bitcoin prices also fell to around $58k after briefly above $61k. Price moves below MA 200.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, and its rays cover the earth giving warmth.

Back to my trading journal today, write again some words all about trading activity.

Forex trading is sometimes boring when you open buy but the price goes down, or open sell but the price goes up. The term Trend is your friends is not wrong, but traders often misjudge trends.

Yesterday, gold prices suddenly fell after the release of US retail sales and unemployment claims data. This data makes the USD strengthen.

Elsewhere, the price of US crude oil rose to 76 from 74 but was still within the previous range. There is a triangle pattern there.

Bitcoin, meanwhile, fell to around $57k from around $60k.

Hello world how are you today, the war doesn’t seem to be over yet

Back to my trading journal today, on Monday market opening.

Looking at today’s market changes, I am quite surprised by the price of gold. It can be seen that the price of gold at the weekend soared and managed to form a new all-time high in the range of $2500.

Gold is increasingly sparkling perhaps as a safe haven asset amidst geopolitical turmoil and market uncertainty.

The Fed is predicted to cut interest rates in September, the public believes the FED will cut interest rates by 25 bps from 5.50% to 5.25%.

On the other hand, oil prices depreciated, and US crude fell to around 75, as did Bitcoin again down to around $58k.

Gold price is overbought based on RSI, waiting for a retracement.

Hello world, how are you today, the air around me is quite cold.

Back to my trading journal today, write a few words all about the ins and outs of forex trading activity.

Yesterday we saw changes in the price of gold, it was still consolidating, the price pulled back to around 2485 but returned again above $2500, but it is still doubtful because the price has not yet broken high, in the long term gold may still be bullish.

On the other hand, oil prices fell further to around 73 for WTI oil, this continued the previous day’s decline and drew a long-body bearish candlestick.

Today Bitcoin tried to rise at the $60k price level, historically BTC prices moved in the 56k to 62k range.

Open sell stop loss range 2510 and buy stop loss 2487.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, its rays slip through the leaves to give warmth to the earth.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, write down some words all about the ins and outs of forex trading activity that remains risky.

The price of gold rose to a high of 2531 before finally falling again at 2513. The price is now consolidating near the middle band line.

On the other hand, US Crude oil prices fell to around 73.01, which extended the previous decline. The lowest price was formed on August 5 at 71.11.

Crypto king Bitcoin fell again to around $59k after hitting a high of $61k.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun rises above the horizon, and the cold night is washed by sunlight that warms the earth.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about forex trading activity.

It seems the market believes and is waiting for the Fed to cut interest rates in September, there are two possible versions of the cut of 25 bps and 50 bps.

Gold prices rose yesterday after hitting pending orders and cutting small profits. Afterwards the gold price fell again to around 2495 even though it rose again above 2500.

Oil prices are still extending their decline at the 71 price level, this is almost close to the low of 71.11 which was formed on August 5.

Bitcoin price is still in the range of $58k to 462k. Today’s news may get a response from the US manufacturing PMI market.

Hello world, how are you today, the issue of climate change has probably become a global issue, even though the sun is getting older, the heat is becoming more pronounced.

The market is very volatile, if previously the price of gold soared to above $2500, yesterday it fell to $2470. Maybe it’s profit taking.

Meanwhile, Silver is also similar, yesterday it fell drawing a bearish candle.

In the US Crude oil market bounced after reaching a low of 71.29, now at 72.76.

And Bitcoin steady at $60k price level, yesterday drew a small body bearish candlestick with a tail at the bottom of the candle.

Hello world, how are you today, the sky is clear, and the air is a bit cold around me.

Back to my trading journal on Monday, the market is active again. Continuing the forex trading journey with the ups and downs of the market.

Successful account login, looking at the market, gold is moving around $2514, last weekend gold rose again after Powell’s dovish speech gave hope that the Fed would cut interest rates in September.

A cut in interest rates may allow the USD to be affected and gold may rise as the safe-haven asset gains as a non-yielding asset.

On the other hand, US crude oil started to appear to rise after reaching support 71, now it has reached a high of 75 crossing the middle band from the downside.

Bitcoin also seems to be gaining fuel due to Powell’s speech, but the rise in the king of crypto coins has not been significant, currently stuck at around $64k.

Today there is no high-impact news. the market might work technically.

Hello world, how are you today, hearing the news of the war in the Middle East seems scary, when will a world full of peace be created? Empty.

Back to my trading journal today, write again all forex trading activity in the dynamic forex market namely forex.

Yesterday gold consolidated and formed a retrace pattern, the price of gold fell again to around $2512 after previously rising to $2526.

Elsewhere, US crude prices rose around 76, but perhaps the increase faded somewhat near the upper band.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin also fell to around $63k. Despite the decline, some traders believe BTC prices are better than gold after the Fed cut interest rates.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, its rays are needed by many plants growing on the land.

Back to my trading journal today, write down some words all about the ins and outs of forex trading activity.

Successful account login sees the market. Gold prices yesterday pulled back to below $2500 at a low of $2493, but are now up again at $2513. Gold may still have bullish potential in the long term.

Meanwhile, yesterday US crude oil fell again to a low of 73.39, now oil is at 75.16 trying to rise below the middle band line.

Elsewhere, Bitcoin prices plummeted to $58k, quite a contrast to gold price action which tends to be bullish, BTC is more bearish.

Hello world, how are you today, the world’s wheels are still turning, no one knows how long it will stop. Life is sometimes like a cup of coffee, some are bitter and some are sweet. Happiness and pain are two things that can come at the same time or at different times.

Account login is successful, sees the market and first look at Gold, the price of gold rises again drawing a bullish candle on D1.

It is hoped that gold will reach a new record after the Fed cuts interest rates, but sometimes what is expected is different from reality.

Now the price of gold is still above $2500, this may be gold’s support zone, but high volatility may find lower support.

On the other hand, the price of US Crude rose to 75.13 before falling to 73.39, maybe the price will move within the range this week.

Bitcoin is again under pressure, falling again to around $59k, but the price has reached oversold according to Stohastic, but the RSI is still flat at level 44.