My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, it doesn’t always rain, the morning is cold with a temperature of around 23 degrees Celsius.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, write one or two words about forex trading activity.

Yesterday the price of gold finally fell back to its initial track of around $2250, but the gold long position had reached the profit target.

Today there is important news from Jerome Powell’s testimony which may, when answering questions, have an influence on gold, from the news of the possibility of the Fed cutting interest rates, and cooling inflation, which could boost the price of gold.

Today I tried again to open Buy gold

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is rising above the horizon, I don’t know if the earth is going backwards and no longer revolves around the sun.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words related to forex, with all its complaints, ups and downs, profits and losses.

Yesterday I forced myself to buy Silver, but the price went down and hit my stop loss. Perhaps Powell’s stance on keeping interest rates high caused silver prices to fall. Despite lawmakers pressuring Powell to immediately cut interest rates.

Gold is the same, and the movement with Silver is almost the same, now it is in a consolidation phase, but in the long term, I think gold will rise.

Today no trade

Hello world how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon now, although the temperature is a bit cold.

Back to my trading journal, write some words all about the ins and outs of forex trading.

Today there is important high-impact news, inflation data which is reflected in CPI data and unemployment claims. These two data will usually get a market response because they are a barometer for inflation. The Fed will of course look at this data for interest rate policy.

Powell’s testimony yesterday seemed to make the USD weaken somewhat against the British Pound Sterling, because the Fed still kept interest rates high, even though lawmakers urged Powell to lower interest rates immediately.

Gold yesterday rose to a high of $2386 and pulled back again at $2370. Today try open Buy Gold since gold consolidated near the middle band line.

Hello world, how are you today? the temperature was quite cold around me, around 21 degrees Celsius, and the sky was clear without any clouds.

Back to my trading journal today, write down a few words related to forex trading activities with ups and downs, profits, and losses.

Buying gold yesterday finally reached the profit target, yesterday’s gold price soared following US CPI data which was lower than expected and previous data.

Today will probably focus on the monthly core CPI and PPI which are also important indicators for inflation data, the declining US economic conditions may encourage the Fed to cut interest rates.

No trade still wait-and-see

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, and the temperature is quite cold around me

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words about trading activity and all related things ins and outs of forex trading.

The news that Trump was shot has become a highlight in the US, the incident which killed a spectator and injured Trump’s right ear is witness to the tough competition in the US election

The news reported that a sniper was sneaking up on the balcony and carrying a gun, until finally eight shots were fired and Trump, who was giving his speech, suddenly grabbed his right ear and ducked.

However, the Secret Service shot the sniper dead, although Trump only suffered injuries, the shots hit fans and reportedly one person died.

Today we still have to wait and see, even though gold may have the potential to rise, we are waiting for news from the New York Manufacturing Index and FED Chair Powell Speak.

Hello world, how are you today, the weather is cold around me, the temperature is around 21 degrees Celsius

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about forex trading activity with all ups and downs, sad and happiness, profit and loss. etc.

On Monday I didn’t open a position in gold and the movement of gold yesterday went up but went down again. The New York Manufacturing Index data which was smaller than expected caused the USD to weaken slightly.

Today try speculative buying gold because gold may have reached a pullback for a reversal. Although later there will be important retail sales news.

Hello world, how are you today, the weather is a bit hot today, unlike yesterday.

Back to my trading journal today, write down some words all about the ins and outs of forex trading activity.

In yesterday’s open buy trade, gold reached its profit target because gold soared and even created a new record high.

Elsewhere, the price of WTI oil fell slightly below the psychological level of 80 at 79.71. Meanwhile, in the crypto market, Bitcoin has shown an increase of up to $65k.

Still, wait and see today.

Hello world how are you today, it’s hot and cold around me, the sun has risen high above my head.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, write down some words all about forex trading.

Today, try to open buy gold, because gold has pulled back near the lower band line on the H1 timeframe which may be a support zone.

Simple trading by placing a stop loss below the nearest low point and a target near the nearest high.

Looking at the economic schedule, today there is US Unemployment Claims job data which may be the trigger for more volatile price changes.

Hello world, how are you today? The cold air around me pierced my skin with a temperature of around 22 degrees Celsius.

Back to my trading journal today, write a few words all about the ins and outs of forex trading with profits and losses gained.

Maybe some traders have experienced a loss in raw, this is such a condition that could mean unhappiness, loss of spirit, and maybe motivation.

I think it’s normal human nature because basically, all humans don’t want to lose something they love. Yesterday hit stop loss again as gold dropped.

Wait and see maybe better today as the Friday market last opened, there could be higher random volatility.

Hello world, how are you today, I hope peace and all residents are always healthy and happy. It’s a bit cold around me now.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words related to forex trading activity.

Looking at today’s economic schedule at Forexfactory, no important news will be released today, maybe the market will be quieter than usual.

Gold fell last Friday, perhaps due to profit-taking after reaching a new all-time high.

Maybe now gold is alert to the support zone but still wait and see because maybe the market will be sluggish this Monday.

Hello world, how are you today? The sun has risen high above the horizon, the temperature around me is a bit cold, the rain is not falling,

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today, write some words all about forex trading activity.

Today login account successfully saw the market on gold, yesterday’s price fell again but finally drew an indecision candlestick with almost the same axis on the top and bottom candle.

Maybe this area is a gold consolidation zone after last weekend’s sharp decline.

Elsewhere, US crude oil prices extended their decline to reach a low of 77.40. Meanwhile, Bitcoin also fell after previously reaching a high of 68k, down at 67k.

Today there is no high-impact news. No trade and still wait and see.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above the horizon, the students have back to school, and there is no rain this week, maybe it’s the dry season.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about forex trading activity, ins and outs of trading, happy and sad.

Looking at today’s economic calendar schedule, there is high-impact news related to US inflation data, Manufacturing and Service PMI which may trigger volatility later.

According to Forexfactory data, it is hoped that the inflation data will be greater than before, but if the actual data is smaller than forecast, gold may rise again.

Today tried the buy limit on gold

Elsewhere, Silver is consolidating near the lower band at D1, perhaps looking for another surge or vice versa.

US crude oil extended its decline to reach a low of 76.21, this seems to be contrary to analysts’ forecasts.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon, it hasn’t rained for more than a week.

Back to my trading journal today, write one or two words all related to forex trading activity.

One of the problems that many traders face is discipline, this word is easy to say but sometimes difficult for traders whose psychology is weak. Changing your mindset may be able to solve or minimize this problem.

Gold prices plummeted and pending orders hit stop loss, this is an unpleasant experience but it does happen.

Maybe it is better to wait for gold prices near the MA 50 in the range of 2360 which may be gold’s support line.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon, but the cold temperature still stings your skin.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about forex trading activity.

Log in to your account successfully and look at the market. Yesterday gold was still forming a bearish candlestick, perhaps the decline will continue, but today there is high-impact news on US inflation data.

Maybe this is the time to buy gold in small portions.

Hello world, how are you today, cold morning, the rain doesn’t want to fall, the sun has risen above the horizon with its rays slipping between the leaves.

Back to my trading journal today, continuing the winding forex journey.

Today, log in to your account and see the gold trading positions executed at the end of last week after gold rebounded. Still in floating condition.

Elsewhere, seeing the price of US Crude oil moving at level 76.68, oil is still under pressure perhaps due to oversupply or weak demand along with claims to reduce climate change.

While Bitcoin is around 68K there is bullish potential as reflected in last week’s price behavior.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun is high above my head, and the heat around me is around 32 Celsius.

Back to my trading journal today, although not as usual, but still as usual to write some words about my trading activity with FXOpen.

The trading position on gold is still floating until now, today the news that may be of concern is US CB consumer confidence and job data.

Gold is still moving in the previous range even though it is drawing a bullish candlestick but the body is small.

Silver is also consolidating near the lower band, depicting an indecision trend after falling last week.

US crude oil is still under pressure, the price extended its decline to the price level of 74.

Unexpectedly, Bitcoin fell to a price level of $66k, before it reached a high of $70k.

Hello everyone, how are you today, hope you are fine. The sun had risen above the horizon, the weather was clear without clouds with a temperature of around 23 Celsius around me.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words related to forex trading activity with all profits or losses that occur.

After logging in to my account, I saw that there was hope for gold to rise higher, until now it is still in a floating position.

Meanwhile, seeing that oil prices are still under downward pressure, the price is now at 74.83 for US crude oil, the RSI is pointing almost near the oversold zone.

Elsewhere, BTCUSD is attempting a correction after dropping to around $65k.

Hello world, how are you today? The weather was a bit cloudy around me, the temperature was a bit cold but it didn’t rain.

Back to my trading journal today, write some words all about the ins and outs of forex trading activity with all the profits and losses, happiness and disappointment.

Login to the MT4 account successfully saw that the price of gold had risen high and reached near the upper band line, this position finally cut profits on gold in trading that had been active for several days.

The US economic data released yesterday may have caused the USD to weaken somewhat. Besides the soaring prices of gold and silver, the price of oil also jumped from around 74 to 78 price levels.

However, conditions are different from Bitcoin, the king of crypto coins fell again at the price level of 64196, extending its decline since July 29.

Hello world, how are you today, the warm temperature around me is 26 Celsius, yesterday it rained quite heavily.

Back to my trading journal today, write a few words all about forex trading activity that remains risky.

Gold prices appear to be consolidating after surging. Low volatility is indicated by BB deflating on the H1 timeframe.

Maybe wait for the NFP and unemployment data which will be released today. Meanwhile, Silver’s decline anomaly is higher than gold.

Elsewhere, US Crude failed to maintain the price of 79.80 and fell again to around 76. Bitcoin, the king of crypto coins, fell to $62K but tried to rise to around 64k.

No trade waiting for NFP

Hello world, how are you today, I hope everyone is peaceful and peaceful. Today the temperature is a bit cold around me, even though the sun has risen above the horizon.

Back to my trading journal today, write a few words all about forex trading activity which is still risky with all the profits and losses that occur.

Today logged in to your MT4 account and looked at EURJPY, it seems bearish is dominating at the moment, this is probably because the JPY strengthened because the Japanese central bank raised interest rates.

Today there is news for US economic data that may influence the market. ISM Services PMI data which is expected to rise to 51.4 from the previous revision of 48.8.