My trading journal with FXOpen

Good morning world, this morning so tired, last night lack of sleep because so busiest.

Back to the chart, yesterday’s open buy by EA still running and get loss floating, pending order buy limit hit by price and stop-loss, now ea open two-position buy and sell, meanwhile I am open manual in Gold with tight stop loss, let see what happen tomorrow.

It turns out interesting. Why did you decide to choose this particular broker?

1 Like

I choose this broker because regulated in three jurisdictions, ASIC Australia, FCA United Kingdom, Cysec Europe. Thanks to visit my simple trading journal.

Thank you @ mixjalxz visit my trading journal.

I will update again my position trading, yesterday my ea open two positions in EURUSD buy and sell, sell order already closed, but then ea open buy with increase lot size position, because I am worried if price continues to decline, based on my prediction support zone still deep, so close its order and manual switching sell position with double lot size.

Now I have two positions iN EURUSD, one order by EA, one sell position by manual order.

Good morning world, have a nice day.

This morning, not yet breakfast, no a cup of coffee, but look at the chart. Yesterday I have two positions in EURUSD, One order by EA its buy, and one order by me as manual order, its sell, now both position still in floating, yesterday movement price on the range, let see what happen later.

For a long time in my trading, the morning did not start with coffee, I understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

After wake up, turn on the computer then look at the chart. :smiley:
Daily life trader, coffee is number two :grin:

Good morning, world, start again on Monday, 13 september 2021, of course with expectation will get more lucky.

Update trading position today, the two order buy by ea and sell by manual still in floating, I am still waiting for the next movement, expected price will continue to decline, but if price uptrend, maybe is not mine and should in patience and will to accept the risk.

Good morning world, I am come back again in my trading journal.

Yesterday I am not updating this journal because in a busy day, at present I don’t have any position, and my previous order already closed, the price drops and sell order hit stop loss, but unfortunately, the price bounce to rise again, and my buy order eventually closed manually.

Good morning world, what is the news about coronavirus, wish all the pandemic will end soon.

Today I am wake up and turn on my used laptop, open the chart and now I see my EA open two orders but and sell, yesterday I am try to put pending buy limit XAUUSD 1781, not yet hit this morning.

Based on my own analysis EURUSD still move in the range, but it is possible price will be bullish for the next week.

Good morning world, I hope the world will always be in peace, no war. that will be killing people. But Let us war in the forex market buy and sell trying to make money from forex business, although it’s hard, the struggle is must go on.

Yesterday I have two position buy and sell EURUSD, I see sell position hit the target, but then my ea open buy and increase lot size, and because the price drops drastically, eventually I close manually and switch in XAUUSD, in this order get profit and recover previous loss only. Now I don’t have any new position, ea not yet open a new order.

Just info, you can get free VPS in FXOpen but with some requirements.

Good morning world, happy Monday, maybe for some people Monday is a lazy day because they start to work and will get pressure at work again. But Monday for spirit people, it’s time to start to reach a dream. Like a good quotation, prepare your life to assume you will live thousands of years again, but do some good deeds assume if you will die tomorrow.

Today, I don’t see any gap in EURUSD, last week price drops and now price land at 1.17261, in my view this is a support zone, but I am no trades, my ea also still no open new position, some loss I get from XAUUSD

Good morning world, today I wake up early time, but my kids disturbing me, no problem, they in my future.

Yesterday I am trying to open sell on EURUSD with a tight stop loss, but my order gets into loss again, my EA also did not yet open any new order, maybe not yet get a signal to make a new order.

Good afternoon world, eventually I can come back again to my trading journal. Yesterday I going to hospital pick up one of my family to medical check up.

I see yesterday my EA open two orders and both hit target profit, even though ea open buy and sell, but the price move high volatile and reached both targets, now ea open one order buy, let see what happen later.

Trading with ea is only one way to get profit if skill not supported, sometime I am felt like that, or investing in PAMM account.

Good morning world, wish all people around the world In happiness, with happiness it will help to get healthier, although trading sometimes makes stress in minds, happiness comes from the deep of heart.

Today I have seen my ea open two orders, martingale work in this order, it’s an open buy after yesterday’s sell order already hit the target, target ea only set up in short term target 15 pips, this is scalping ea, combine Marti and hedging.

Good morning world, although there are so many barriers in our life, life must go on, as long as the blood flow in the body, make effort is a must to maintain life. but all humans will die, and back to God.

Today I just want to update if the previous position EA has closed and good work, ea giving profit at the end, now in this morning, I don’t know how actually this ea work, its open buy order already.

Good morning world, Tuesday has come, there are various news occurs in the world, China banned crypto is one big issue in recent days, China vs Australia, novel coronavirus, vaccine, has become a big issue in the world.

But let us back to the chart, yesterday I am still; relying upon EA, its open two order buy and sell, sell order closed hit the target, but then ea again open sell, now there are two orders by EA, I just think if price break low it will become new resistance, but if bounce to rise, the price will land daily high on the week.

Hellow world, just come back again to my trading journal, like as all traders that want to succeed, me too, but the way to become success still a full obstacle, not easy, now I am trying to rely upon to use robot trading called aggressor v3 no expired date, this is a free trading robot.

Anyone can use this robot.

Update yesterday position, sell order already closed and hit a target, but then ea open Marti with increase position size and open buy order, I don’t know what happens later, just let a working

Good morning world, have a nice day. already breakfast a cup white water in this morning with a cake, not bad.

Update my trading journal, yesterday’s position sell EURUSD both enforced me to closed manually after break low, get loss again, but still in luck because let order run in floating, it will hit stop loss and loss will higher. Again my ea open sell order and already hit target profit, but it’s not yet enough to recovery. No problem, today no one order opened,

I use the STP account, not anymore use the micro account, now I see there are changed term condition in micro account with lowest position size become 0.01 lot which before 0.10

Good morning world, I came again to my trading journal, I just see if yesterday’s market EURUSD move continues to decline, yesterday my ea open one order sell and hit target already.

Interesting in Gold, yesterday I am open Sell because I see the price decline, but hit stop loss and waiting awhile, the price move even higher, I am trying to open buy and end with profit, I modify stop loss in profit and let it run but hit by the market price,

Now I have no new position, but try to use limit order sell on Gold with strict stop loss